Would you give up your guns?

Shed Hunter

No, and I'm actually not much of a gun guy. Which is weird for a guy who worked in a gun store. They are cool, and people should have the right to enjoy them... certainly the right to efficiently defend themselves

With that said I'll be typical shed hunter and stir the pot just a tad bit.. less gun hunters more big bucks to watch grow up :)

Did someone say one buck limit?

bwgarrett3

Medicare now requires doctors to ask if you have firearms at home. Wife's doctor said this was mandatory. We also have knives, ice pick, hatchets, axes, hammers, chain saws, baseball bats, bows, arrows, bricks, concrete blocks. Did I miss anything?
If 100 people are killed in a plane crash, why don't they ban airplanes? 300,000 die each year from tobacco products but the government has too much invested to ban tobacco products.
And you can't overthrow the government with tobacco products.

Boll Weevil

I've got a old rusty, bent barrel, Daisy 880 I'd sell'em for $200. Other than that no.

I'd spend the proceeds from the sale to buy 3 more Daisy 880s...and maybe a Red Ryder to boot.

Southern Sportsman

I still think it's silly to even have this discussion on this website. But since we're having it . . .

0515D7F0-8C0E-4CCD-9E45-530C703B7A77.jpeg

Madbowh

. This is ABSOLUTELY not the forum for such a bonehead question as that! Are you kidding me!??
This is exactly the forum for this, why don't you just leave. This forum is all people with guns and where do you get people input about this topic other than this site, Facebook, ha I don't do any social media its ridiculous. I think the election stuff on this forum is dumb even though i did vote for Trump. Really get out of here go back to Facebook

Madbowh

I'm a law abiding citizen. If it came to it, I would not intentionally break the law to keep my guns.

I trust it will never come to this though.
We're all law abiding citizens i.e we have guns, carry permits. I will still not hand anything over, don't worry i and many more will probably help you and many others. Stand tall and stand proud for that constitution.

Spurhunter

. This is ABSOLUTELY not the forum for such a bonehead question as that! Are you kidding me!??
He's a new member and posted in the wrong sub forum. Big deal. People do it all the time. No reason to go off the deep end and call it a bonehead question. You knew the topic and knew you didn't like it before you opened the thread. But you opened it anyway. I'd say that's the definition of bonehead.

Spurhunter

It's easy to say no now. The real question is when your local sheriff and a few deputies show up to your home with a search and sieze order for your guns, what will you do? I'm sure everyone will avoid the question with the standard "my sheriff won't do it" or "Bill Lee won't allow it". Or the super worn out, not funny "what guns" or "I lost my guns when my boat sank", but that's not going to work. It's not a question for a public forum, but it's the one that matters.

rtaylor

It never plays out the way we imagine it will. The sheriff won't show up to your door to take your guns. You might get pulled over for speeding and not have your $200 tax stamp for your 30 round magazine. That's when the rubber meets the road. When he goes to arrest you what do you do?

Deer444

If they try to do a buy back/ confiscation of guns would you give yours up i sure as hell won't. Give me liberty or give me death

If they try to do a buy back/ confiscation of guns would you give yours up i sure as hell won't. Give me liberty or give me death
When they pry them from my cold dead hands .and if Biden takes office thats what would happen.

Pilchard

It's easy to say no now. The real question is when your local sheriff and a few deputies show up to your home with a search and sieze order for your guns, what will you do? I'm sure everyone will avoid the question with the standard "my sheriff won't do it" or "Bill Lee won't allow it". Or the super worn out, not funny "what guns" or "I lost my guns when my boat sank", but that's not going to work. It's not a question for a public forum, but it's the one that matters.
My point exactly

ImThere

I give mine up a few times a year.
Vacations come to mind.
it's a weird feeling being on a ship the only protection would be a broken glass, maybe a steak knife, find a pole you could swing as a bat?

Latest posts