Woods went dead...

WORM82

Big goose egg here also but had a buddy a couple miles away and he seen 15 does and 2 small bucks and you never see that many deer in a morning around here. We must have just been where the deer didn't want to be today.

lpo1981

Same thing here... Zero deer this am, hoping with this front coming through the deer will be in there feet before it gets here.

GreyGoose

dropped a seven point at 9:10 this morning in benton.i didnt expect him with the wind but you just never know.planned on hunting all day,but now home and cracking a beer,watching football.good luck this afternoon

Bodine270

I had a spike wander through and eat winter peas in my plot for 20 minutes. That was it though. No shots heard on property around me either. Neighbors usually sound like they are having a war on opening morning of rifle season.

Rollo

Sounded like opening day of dove season in S. Lincoln Co. first thing this morning. But I didn't see squat. Sat until 12:30. quiet this afternoon. Ok, back at it....

PalsPal

Heard several shots in Smith County, but neither my dad or I saw anything while on stand until 10:00.

Then, I came over the top through the thick stuff on a ridge and pushed a doe and buck(he had actually caught a glimpse of the doe as she bedded behind a rock wall) to him. He dropped the buck (nice 8 pt), and then shot the doe as she stood up :D !

ROVERBOY

I only hunted till a little after 9:00 and couldn't stand the dang wind any longer. Didn't see anything but fuzzy tail rats.

BallisticV

Just got home from evening hunt again nothing!!!! This was my first time taking my wife out... The wind was perfectly in our favor I was hoping for good things!

kgt

Sat til 9:30 yesterday in Roane county. Saw nothing. Hiked around for another hour and saw zilch. As a matter of fact, I haven't seen a deer where I hunt since November 10. Got some pics on cam, but all nocturnal.

Latest posts