Wood stove?

Chiflyguy

Tapping into the knowledge base here.
Need a wood stove for the garage.
Got some wood working projects to do and don't feel like freezing my patootie off.
20x24 steel building.
Got one you want to sell?
Anyone ever use the US Stove one? I can get one off TSC for $350.

Steverino

Tapping into the knowledge base here.
Need a wood stove for the garage.
Got some wood working projects to do and don't feel like freezing my patootie off.
20x24 steel building.
Got one you want to sell?
Anyone ever use the US Stove one? I can get one off TSC for $350.
If youre not going to run it unattended overnight then any box heater will do. I have an old scandia we got when we bought the CT house back in 87. It had no handle on the front door and no top cook plate. I found one at an antique shop that only fit the hole it it was upside down so since I wasn't cooking that worked fine. Used it for decades to heat my 2 car garage and keep the washer from freezing up (along with a light bulb inside under the tub LOL). If youre not looking for pretties then any old box heater will do. Save the money for fire wood.

7mmMag

Sure, I'm going to be out of pocket for the next few days. I'll reach out by pm at the end of the week if I haven't heard from Chiflyguy

74MOPAR

Not sure if the link worked, but there's usually some on Facebook market place. You have to be fast to get them though.E3558A40-0A06-4B1C-ABD4-2B5AE6C58ACB.png

pk117ac23

I ended up with the US stove model.
It's just for the workshop.
Thanks for waiting on my response.👍
Sell to the other guy.
I appreciate it Chiflyguy! My wife will be endlessly grateful. She's been asking for a stove like this for our barn for a while now. This one fits the bill and I'm only 1.5 hrs from Murfreesboro.

I've only been here a few months though, how do I DM 7mmMag?

Chiflyguy

I appreciate it Chiflyguy! My wife will be endlessly grateful. She's been asking for a stove like this for our barn for a while now. This one fits the bill and I'm only 1.5 hrs from Murfreesboro.

I've only been here a few months though, how do I DM 7mmMag?
1670409533255.png