wisdom teeth

Ladys man

Nothing like working 12hrs yesterday then having a wisdom tooth pulled then back to work for another 12 hr day. Life is a pain lol

lung-buster

I went back to work the next day after they pulled all 4 of mine. It was 90* that afternoon and my jaws were bruised and yellowish green. Spit blood all day and wound up with it getting infected and dry sockets. I learned my lesson needless to say.

moondawg

If I ever need to get mine pulled, I'm just gonna take a week off. :eek: And they'll have to heavily sedate me to pull mine...probably have to put me to sleep!

iowavf

I had all mine pulled when i was working 3rd shift. Got off work and had them pulled on a Friday morning. All but one came out pretty easy and the last one he had to grind and even though i was partially out, I can remember having a knee pushing down on my chest. Pretty sure he broke my jaw, couldn't open my mouth more than 1/2" for several days. Made it hard to get the packing in and out and yes it hurt. Had some good pain killers but you had about 25 minutes to be setting down after you took one.

Brisco Darlin

i had two broke off in the dentist office and they sent me that day to an oral surgeon to have the remaining pieces removed same day. i had my last one removed at the dentist office about 7 years ago. wasn't too bad.

Hunter 257W

I remember getting all mine pulled at once and sitting at home the next day taking it easy with my mouth sore as all get out. Then a flock of blackbirds swarmed the yard and I couldn't stand it. I grabbed my shotgun a hand full of shells and took off after them. I quickly learned to shoot "British style" though with my cheek up off the stock!

Crow Terminator

I had all mine cut out at once too. I ran into complications at the oral surgeon...they couldn't get me to stop bleeding after surgery. So they put me back in the chair and restitched everything. They told me that if they started hurting me to let them know via tapping them on the arm. I had came somewhat unnumb and they weren't being easy trying to hurry and restitch things. I tapped once...he ignored it. I tapped again...he kept bearing down. The next time I knocked the wind out of him with my elbow. He let up then. LOL.

I took one pain med the evening of the day I had them cut out...not because I was hurting but because I figured it would wake me in the night hurting bad and I wanted to try and sleep. I never took another one after that. Albeit I looked like I had gone a few rounds with a boxer after the fact...swollen and bruised jaws, sores on my lips, etc. Mine never dry socketed but I was extra careful. Gargling and swishing that warm salt water helps get rid of that God awful rotten taste of blood in your mouth.

Dbllunger

I've extracted thousands of wisdom teeth and not a single one has hurt me....what a bunch of wimps you fellars are :D With the exception of Crow Terminator and Brisco Darlin anyway......and oh yea, most women that have given childbirth are pretty tough too!!

Latest posts