Winners and Losers

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95":16i4wodz said:
TreyB":16i4wodz said:
This can't be right because the Vils fans say different.

When your recruiting is as bad as the Gators have been,you cant do anything but move up! :rotf:

Current #14

Avg. 10.2

See there's a differences between reality and delusional. Those are UF recruiting classes from 2012 to now.

Here's UTs from 2012 to current.

Current 15

Avg. 14

:tu:

gator-n-buck

Buzzard":4n89xslo said:
http://www.alligatorarmy.com/2015/6/25/8847627/florida-gators-2015-recruiting-class-enrollment-academic-casualties

Would be impressive if true. Truth is several of the signees that ranked Florida #21 didn't make it or didn't qualify. Probably ranked closer to #50 for last year.

Interesting that you brought it up and thanks. UF had two 3 stars not make it in. UT has already lost 2 out of the 2016 class and probably a 5 star WR will be next.

There are reports that UT has lost 17 players in CBJ's 3 classes that he has signed.... :tu:

Buzzard

Oh, my bad. I thought you were talking about signing classes from the past 5 years. I didn't even mention the ones that left last year like Driskel and company
If you want to talk about recent, Butch has out ranked Florida in all of his recruiting classes.

gator-n-buck

Buzzard":16ke562k said:
Oh, my bad. I thought you were talking about signing classes from the past 5 years. I didn't even mention the ones that left last year like Driskel and company
If you want to talk about recent, Butch has out ranked Florida in all of his recruiting classes.

CBJ first signing class was ranked #24 and UFs class that year was #3. Even Coach Mac's first class beat 24th under the same circumstances.... :tu:

TreyB

Wrangler95":1gac8ivf said:
TreyB":1gac8ivf said:
This can't be right because the Vils fans say different.

When your recruiting is as bad as the Gators have been,you cant do anything but move up! :rotf:

FAIL... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Buzzard

gator-n-buck":vu9r8dd6 said:
Buzzard":vu9r8dd6 said:

CBJ first signing class was ranked #24 and UFs class that year was #3. Even Coach Mac's first class beat 24th under the same circumstances.... :tu:

DP class would have if they got in. They didn't. Closer to #50 than # 20 at Florida after they started enrolling. I'll take our team situation all day over Florida's 2 & 3 star classes

gator-n-buck

Buzzard":243b7384 said:
gator-n-buck":243b7384 said:
Buzzard":243b7384 said:

DP class would have if they got in. They didn't. Closer to #50 than # 20 at Florida after they started enrolling. I'll take our team situation all day over Florida's 2 & 3 star classes

Only if recruiting rankings would change after the fact..... :tu:

Maybe Preston Williams' should of hooked up the two Gators commits with his stunt double during the ACT... :rotf:

Latest posts