Wind a tad Tough

bowriter

R.I.P.
But me and my partner managed to put four big meals of sac-a-lait in the boat in four hours. As you can see by this double, they hit a variety of things but we caught most on a red/white tube jig.
PP2ndNight0358_zps9ff581c8.jpg

bowriter

R.I.P.
Out of cold water, some of the best. We kept 24 good keepers and that will make about four meals.

Headin for Center Hill in a couple days and work on smallmouth for a while. Then, should be about time to head to AL and work on shallow water bass.

I aint got time for turkeys.

Mudbone

bowriter said:
Out of cold water, some of the best. We kept 24 good keepers and that will make about four meals.

Headin for Center Hill in a couple days and work on smallmouth for a while. Then, should be about time to head to AL and work on shallow water bass.

like stik said on a different thread, spring is for fishin', and its gettin good!

Football Hunter

Mudbone said:
bowriter said:

like stik said on a different thread, spring is for fishin', and its gettin good!
Yep,fishing is starting to get good!

Latest posts