Winchester xtended range hi density ammo users

David

Good luck finding it. If you do please let me know. I've used the winchester xtended range hi density 3.5 inch 4 shot loads for the last few years. I have 3 shells left was gonna pick up another box.... I can't find these anywhere either online or in store. I guess all the other ammo got these backed up as well. Bass pro had 1 box of six shot ,but no 4's.... Sucks..I really don't want to have to change ammo

drrxnupe

Check BassPro. I was there last night (the 9th) and they had a bunch of turkey shells that they were putting out on the shelves. I can't say if Winchester Xtends #4 was among them though.

Grizzly Johnson

David said:
Really? I had not heard they discod them... I really liked them

I have heard/read this as well.... Also had some guys say that the Winchester booth at the Nashville NWTF convention didn't have any on the table to sell.... They could have been out... but you woulf think they would have brought plenty seeing as how it is a BIG show and all.

David

Ren,

Looks like after my next 9 shots ill have too! I called the other place and they had no clue if they were even in stock or not. Wasn't much help at all so ill be switching brands looks like in the near future

PREDATORDJ365

Benton Shooters had three or four boxes of 4s on Monday. May be to far for you to drive. They don't seem to have any shortage that I've seen.