Wildview Trail Cameras?

downwind

I just purchased the wildview xtreme4, came in the mail today. It looks pretty decent and easy to use, but thats about all I can say about, untill i try it out

woodchuckc

I have had a wildview (2, I believe) out for about a year. Being an older model, the resolution is not very good but it is fairly sensitive and quick to trigger and is very reliable. Trigger range is actually a little further than the flash range, so you will get some pictures with barely visible critters in the background. I posted a couple of picture from it here in the thread titled "armadillo and bobcat". The 4 C batteries it uses last forever - I use rechargable Ni metal hydrides and they literally will still be working after 5-6 weeks and about 200 pictures per week.

If the newer models are similar to this one but just have higher resolution, I would recommend them and say they would be excellent for food plots / salt licks, and pretty decent for trails if you can point the camera up or down the trail.

crazyhorse

i have one ill post a few pictures on here as soon as i get something besides turkey and does...haha. it does take fairly good pictures for the money though...i also like it because i can take my lap top computer into the field with me and just plug it into the camera and see my pictures instantly...you can do that with alot of cameras though. I have been using it for 2 years not and no problems.

Goose Thumper

i have an older wildview, goin on 4 years, and most reliable camera i own. I much rather have it then my primos 46 cam. excellent for money and battery life is great! Like i said i cant speak for the new ones but the older one i own is great and was only $60.