Wild Fork Foods

TAFKAP

Nah, I buy from Home Place Pastures out of Como, MS. They're an hour drive south for me if I want to go to their farm store. Or I can shop on their website for FedEx delivery to my house. Pork comes from heritage breed Berkshire hogs they raise on site. Beef is top-notch. I absolutely love everything they've sent me. In fact, I grilled one of their beef tri-tips for dinner last night. It was delicious

Monthly delivery box is my favorite way to enjoy their meat. Let me know if you want to try it, and I'll set you up with a referral code for 25% off your first buy. https://homeplacepastures.com/products/family-monthly-box?rc=1

For everyday online shopping, here's their online store

TAFKAP

I used Wild Fork for several years now. I order all my tri tips from them. Meat quality has always been good ( i order the Prime) shipping is quick. I've never had a problem.

Larry

Hey Larry, try Home Place for sure. If you're ever in north MS, it's worth a drop-in at their farm in Como.

TAFKAP

I definitely will. I wonder if they cut tri tips. That's the only thing I miss about home. There is a guy at the Colliervile farmers market that I spoke to. He is from north Mississippi supposed to have good meats

They ran a special about a month ago. I got (3) of them for $75 to my door. The smallest one was 2.5 lbs. You can call and ask for John Proctor. He manages the retail side of things. They've always been great about custom requests, but a tri-tip is fairly common

Latest posts