Who's ready for deer season?

rem270

I don't turkey hunt a lot, almost none really. I may give it a shot because i picked up 2 more good farms in Ky but i am ready for deer season in a bad way. Put my salt blocks out Friday and it has me really wanting to get in a stand. Guess then i'll occupy my time building 2 shooting houses and working on food plots and habitat cover.

Anyone else ready as i am?

huntncoach

I am! Well, not ready, but would like for the season to get here. Lots of work to do before then, though. I don't turkry hunt either, because my spring is always very busy.

easy45

I'm definitely ready, last year I had access to a good piece of turkey ground but my prospects are not as good this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MUP

rem270":2odbm5y2 said:
I don't turkey hunt a lot, almost none really. I may give it a shot because i picked up 2 more good farms in Ky but i am ready for deer season in a bad way. Put my salt blocks out Friday and it has me really wanting to get in a stand. Guess then i'll occupy my time building 2 shooting houses and working on food plots and habitat cover.

Anyone else ready as i am?

You'd better expand your horizons buddy! Before long you'll only be allowed a buck every other year here in Tn! So better take up hiking and small game hunting to fill in for the short season! :rotf:

redhunterZ71

I'm ready to go show these 1 and 2 buck limit whiners what kind of bucks are out there with this ridiculous 3 buck limit we have!!! Lol[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

tn24

Here is a picture I look at to keep me enthused until deer season gets here. Three good bucks from Ft. Campbell Nov. 2014.
fc2_zps5imjpqyk.jpg

Shed Hunter

It's about to be bad for me lol.. Shed hunting is winding down. I will put some salt out ASAP, but then the dreaded summer.. Late April-early June sucks.. At least by the end of June antlers will be growing pretty good.

muddyboots

Not exactly ready for it but on my mind. Buddy came by last night and taking pics of a turkey his wife killed and we were discussing putting up gates and salt blocks. It seems to always be in the back of my mind. After family vacation at end of june then I get more focused. LOL

Mike Belt

No way! Too much to do between now and then. I'm able to hunt and do from opening day throughout the entire season so I look forward to resting up. It'll get here when it gets here and I'll be ready to go again.

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
I have way too much to do between now and then in order to be able to hunt. If I don't get this addition built and help some friends build some other stuff, then I wont be able to go. Deer hunting is one of my favorite things to do, but I have learned that life is too short than to wish it away for hunting season

Latest posts