• Help Support TNDeer:

Whoa! That's some wild footage

BMan

Arkansas SP does a 100+ MPH PIT maneuver. Watch the initial few seconds, then fast-forward to the 12:35 point to see the same footage from both the car that does the maneuver and another car trailing by about 100 yards.

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

BMan

Comments on the video does a full rundown. Shows the complete pursuit for 12 minutes before the cops decide they've had enough.

I've driven thousands of miles on the Autobahn, at higher speeds than the ones on the video - but I can't imagine doing 100+ MPH through crowded streets in town.

DoubleRidge

WOW!! Wondering if either survived? Officer covering truck kept weapon drawn which makes you wonder if driver was alive? And allot of activity around patrol car so hopefully officer survived.... amazing footage.

BMan

That cop car was pretty much surfing on top of the truck, and when the truck hit the culvert that car took off like the space shuttle.

LanceS4803

PITs are generally done at 30-40 mph. The danger factor significantly goes up at the higher speeds.
That being said, and the officer recovered, Bo and Luke would be proud.

FLTENNHUNTER1

I don't know any of the details but it seems irresponsible to me. Why were they chasing him? I saw at least one police car being passed, was using spike strips an option?

Latest posts