Who has their own hunting room?

Mike Belt

Scattered. Safe in one room, a hall closet for all hunting clothes, keep odds and ends (cameras, skull mounts, etc.) in my computer room, I have 3 metal cabinets in the garage, and a shed out back for stands.

Snake

Did have and still have a lot of memorabilia in our family room but had to turn it into a room for my grandson as the wife and I are raising him and his brother . He's the one that hunts with me so it don't bother him heck some of his mounts are there as well .

Columbia Scott

fairchaser":3ew6vfgc said:
Just wondering who has their own hunting room where they keep all their guns, hunting clothes, gun safe and favorite mounts or is it scattered across the house? If you want to share a pic feel free!
I do. Its just a spare bedroom with hunting gear, mounts, guns, ammo, memorabilia from my time in the service and my career as an LEO. Sort of a mess post hunting season.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

morgancountry

I used to. It was a spare bedroom. It was the office/ hunting room. We live in a 3 bedroom 1 bath 1000 sqft rancher. Once we had a kid my stuff got sent to the garage and mounts are at my mom and dads. We will be building in a year or 2 and will definitely have plenty of room in the basement designated for that purpose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

infoman jr.

rem270":23ao60d7 said:
Have all my mounts in our upstairs living room where I spend most of my leisure time. If my wife knew I snapped a pic before I picked it up a little she'd kill me lol. All my camo clothing stays in my walk in closet with my other clothes. My gun safe is in the garage and I have cabinets hung up beside my safe where I keep all my cameras, straps, gun and bow hangers and other misc hunting stuff. All my guns stay in my safe besides a few we keep out for protection. I have a home defense shotgun in our bedroom along with a pistol, she has a home defense shotgun in her office at home and a pistol, and I keep a pistol upstairs.
I would spend a LOT of time up there. The only thing it's missing is, unless I missed it, a mini fridge. :super:

infoman jr.

I keep my hunting clothes in our guest closet, and my biggest mounts are in my office. The majority of my gear is in my two-story 24x32 shop.

rem270

infoman jr.":1xhheyjv said:
rem270":1xhheyjv said:
Have all my mounts in our upstairs living room where I spend most of my leisure time. If my wife knew I snapped a pic before I picked it up a little she'd kill me lol. All my camo clothing stays in my walk in closet with my other clothes. My gun safe is in the garage and I have cabinets hung up beside my safe where I keep all my cameras, straps, gun and bow hangers and other misc hunting stuff. All my guns stay in my safe besides a few we keep out for protection. I have a home defense shotgun in our bedroom along with a pistol, she has a home defense shotgun in her office at home and a pistol, and I keep a pistol upstairs.
I would spend a LOT of time up there. The only thing it's missing is, unless I missed it, a mini fridge. :super:

Have not added that yet but plan too! I spend a lot of time up here lol. Need to get more stuff done around the house but this reclining couch has my name on it every day!

WG Taxidermist

When I built my house that was a must. I have a man cave I keep everything in. It also has a big screen tv and a mini fridge.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

pass-thru

I will here shortly. My wife and I bought my parents house where I grew up last March. We will move in this summer. It's a great house but the master bathroom lacked. So we are putting on and addition...currently under construction...for a new master bathroom and otherwise redoing the master suite. This creates a new room in the level below. We were sure what to do with it at first. Then I realized it would be a great place for my gun safe and a closet for hunting clothes, and all my skull mounts, etc....the "gun room."

FTG-05

I have two: One in the house and one in the shop.

Both have gun safes. My office in the house has a bunk bed, +45" LED TV and my computer and printer. The shop office has a couch (great for spring and summer naps) my reloading set up, most of my books and my work bench and gunsmithing tools. I don't spend the money to keep it heated, except to a minimum to keep the refrigerator happy (beer frig), so it's not gonna be useful until the temps get up into the mid-40's again.

Stu

Im currently working on mine. It will house my reloading bench mounts guns and cloths. Been talking about it for years and just getting it together.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Latest posts