White Bass

7mmDeathPunch

Has anyone begun to fish for white bass on the cumberland? im trying to hit them when their just right, when their schooling up through the tributaries making it easy for me to catch my limit on a daily basis. if anyone has been fishing the cumberland let me know. thanks guys

Duck Tracker

Not been on the cumberland but have been on the Stones and caught a few. Went to Pickwick last weekend and didn't catch anything but largemouth but some dang gooderns!

7mmDeathPunch

thanks guys that answered my quesstion. i fish a small are where an island seperates the river into 2 smaller waterways, the fish each year seem to bunch up in masses along the narrow passages. i hit them a tad bit to late last year so im gettin at it this weekend! thanks again fellas

7mmDeathPunch

Oh and another question, what are you guys using? In the previous years ive done very good with rattle traps. Last i didnt do so well but i didnt start fishing for them until mid April, after they spawned.

vanleerbuckbuster

caught some big ones 2 weeks ago at the mouth of yellow creek on the cumberland. caught them on shiners. once the wind picked up i switched to a roadrunner. gonna take the wife and kids back this weekend

Latest posts