Whisker biscuits?

easy45

I hear that they are great as long as you get a size bigger than what you need, y'all have experience with them

TNDeerGuy

With a biscuit the hole should be slightly bigger than the shaft of the arrow, and of course the chocolate chip cookie-vane goes up�that's about it. I used one for many years, and they do what they are suppose to do; however, the technology in today's offerings in dropaways is as good, if not better than the biscuit�you couldn't get me back using a biscuit for anything. Most dropaways such as the Ripcord and QAD, are full-containment, can be locked in the "up" position and will offer more consistency and tighter groups in most cases.

UTGrad

I have a QAD HDX and it is my favorite rest to date.

I had a Whisker Biscuit on my first two bows. Its a great rest but I found after prolonged shooting the Whisker Biscuit deformed the fletching on my arrows.

catman529

Biscuit has been fine for me, but wanting to take <10 yard shots from the ground I may get a ripcord or similar drop-away so I can draw completely silent.

buckaroo

I have shot a biscuit fo as long as they have been made, thought about getting a drop-away, but I have not had any problems with my biscuit so I'm sticking to it. For hunting it is hard to beat.

GOODWIN

Shot a biscuit when they first came out then went to dropaway. Now I'm back to the biscuit. Reliable rest that is hard to beat for hunting. I've not noticed any accuracy difference out to 30yds.

Latest posts