• Help Support TNDeer:

where to get youth atv?

bigjohn

I am wanting to get my kids a small 4 wheeler for christmas. A friend bought his son one of those off brand cheap ones and it has lasted great but all the ads on crigslist etc. for those are like in Florida. Anyone know where I can get one I live in East Tn but do not care to drive a couple hours for one.

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

RUGER

Supporter
I bought MAN one from Gander Mountain back in the day.
Koplin was the brand. Not sure if they still sell them or not.
Little sucker ran great.
Only problem I ever had with it was I put the wrong kind of oil in it and it clogged the muffler up.

Sold it to big8's brother and if I am not mistaken DA ended up with it.

Gravey

landman said:
Those off brands are problems from
my past experience
Go name brand
What he said. My neighbor bought two of the Chinese brands and they sucked and stayed out of commission. Not a Polaris fan but I bought a Polaris 90 from a member here and it ran great and would haul my 200 lb butt. After a few years I sold it to a guy at work and his kids still ride it.

bigjohn

I found one of the Polaris 90s they 3x the price of the generics. I know you get what you pay for I may go that route.

Latest posts