• Help Support TNDeer:

Where I find God music video

SAR Swimmer

***Moderators-If this isn’t allowed in this particular place, so apologize and please remove. Just trying to spread something positive relating to what we all love***

Not sure what your spiritual beliefs are, but I can tell ya that this song reminds me of why I climb into a tree stand or spend a day out on the water.

Enjoy!

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

gasman

I've said many times, some of the best sermons I have ever heard come while I was sitting in a deer stand or in a boat.

Thanks for sharing.

Shed Hunter

When I found that song in April of 2020 I hadn’t hunted but maybe ten times in the past 2 years. I had just had to let go of my girlfriend so she could be with her family in England for the pandemic and felt kinda lost so I went and looked for some sheds. Ended up back into the hunting pretty hardcore and now she just came back last weekend so I can find a balance again.

very powerful song

Stlbaseball1

I went to college with Larry at UTM around 2006-2007. One of the nicest guys I’ve ever met. Glad to see him having some success!

Latest posts