Where do you put

Creek

Your crossbow when hunting out of a lockon. I'm use to bow hunting and I always put it right beside me, but I was busted a few times last year with the crossbow
I hope you find an answer(s) to your question, so you are not "busted" anymore.
These days I hunt exclusively from the ground, but I always have at least one hand on my weapon at all times, unless nature calls for urgent business.

hunter drew

I hope you find an answer(s) to your question, so you are not "busted" anymore.
These days I hunt exclusively from the ground, but I always have at least one hand on my weapon at all times, unless nature calls for urgent business.
I mainly hunt from lock on and some of the places I hunt in Kansas they can be under you in seconds. And I hunt from day break till dark usually

fairchaser

I mounted a rubber coated gun bracket to my climber on top section on the side bar. The grip of the crossbow just behind the trigger wedges down in the bracket. One limb of the crossbow lays across the front bar of the climber. It's secure there so it can't be bumped off the stand and I still have the same space to move inside the stand. When I need to raise the cross bow to shoot, it's less movement to move it to my shoulder than hanging over your head on a hook. You may have to play with the spacing to get it just right. This could also work on a locon if you have a bar around you.

Latest posts