When I win the lottery

KevinC

Regardless of what people say, Nitros are pretty good boats. I had a 2019 z20 with a 250 and it was an awesome boat that road good and fished even better. Just like any other hobby, you have snobs that look down their noses at what everyone else has. With that being said the boat I bought listed for 48k and was pretty well bare. That same boat lists for around 60k in a 22 model.
The boat i just bought was around 9k cheaper 2 years ago as well. Seeing about a 20% increase since 2019
If they are good enough for KVD, they're good enough for me! I've owned a 16' flat bottom, 18' Javelin, and a 20' Bullet! They've all had there strong points and weaknesses. Buy what you like and can afford! It's your hard earned money! Not anymore else's business in what you fish out of! 😉😎

KevinC

Amen! My second cousin didn't show up to work yesterday so one of his employees went to his house and found him dead on the floor. VERY successful , single, good man , and thought to be in perfect health. Never smoked, drank, and very fit. I'm so glad he lived every day to the fullest because he died way to soon, 58 yrs old. Don't put your family in financial jeopardy but if a boat, hunting land, or vacations make your family happy, enjoy in moderation. You never know which day will be your last.
My sincere condolences to you, his family, and friends! Prayers for all.

WTM

Regardless of what people say, Nitros are pretty good boats. I had a 2019 z20 with a 250 and it was an awesome boat that road good and fished even better. Just like any other hobby, you have snobs that look down their noses at what everyone else has. With that being said the boat I bought listed for 48k and was pretty well bare. That same boat lists for around 60k in a 22 model.
The boat i just bought was around 9k cheaper 2 years ago as well. Seeing about a 20% increase since 2019
they improved the quality with the z series. that said, that dude got ripped buying that z7 for that price. you can get the newer z18 for $46k.

bluball

they improved the quality with the z series. that said, that dude got ripped buying that z7 for that price. you can get the newer z18 for $46k.
IWonder what electronics came on it,there are lots of people dtopping $20,000-$$25,000 on electronics when they go all out.i have helped rig a couple boats hete lately that the electronics ate worth way more than the boat🤣🤣😂

TNReb

IWonder what electronics came on it,there are lots of people dtopping $20,000-$$25,000 on electronics when they go all out.i have helped rig a couple boats hete lately that the electronics ate worth way more than the boat🤣🤣😂
Electronics.. lithium batteries.. charging systems.. lots of stuff like that adds up quickly.

WTM

yeah but i think they quit making the z7 in 2015 but i may be wrong.

lol yeah maybe if you run quad hds 16's or 8216's.

bluball

yeah but i think they quit making the z7 in 2015 but i may be wrong.

lol yeah maybe if you run quad hds 16's or 8216's.
8216 i think retails for $5,500
Power poles probally $4500 installed
3 good units probally $6500
Livescope new version $1699
Ethernat boxes and acc. $600
Mounts for fish finders $600
Trolling motor $3,000
Lithium batteries $2,20 disconect battery switches,clam shell covers,braided wire loom,battery trays,marine wiring and connectors,ss hardware and speciality built stuff,the list never ends🤣🤣🤣

Crow Terminator

My intention wasn't to knock the Nitro boats. I was shocked at the price. I have a 2021 Tracker 190 Tx...same White River Group as the Nitro boats. Last yr when I bought mine, the dealer had bigger than 17 footer Nitros that were in the 40-50k range. That's why I was shocked to see a Nitro Z7 and it being $75k. I thought it was a brand new one...but if they quit making those several yrs ago, then that makes it even more puzzling. I do know he had them put Lowrance HDS units on it but don't know which ones or how many. All I can tell ya is...Tracker boat engineers and designers must have sat down and come up with every cheap way to build a boat that they could get away with. From the trailer on up...there's no reason for them to be nearly $30k. If the Nitros are just fiberglass counterparts to the Trackers...I definitely wouldn't want one. The 190 is functional but...I'll never own another one.

Sako

I have a tracker Targa 18 WT fish & ski... love it... I bought the boat new in I think 2016 or 17.... that thing now at Bass Pro (where I bought it) is more than twice what I paid from mine... unreal how boats have gone up... I personally am looking for a small flat bottom john boat with a motor I can fish the upper clinch river with for trout.

Sako

My intention wasn't to knock the Nitro boats. I was shocked at the price. I have a 2021 Tracker 190 Tx...same White River Group as the Nitro boats. Last yr when I bought mine, the dealer had bigger than 17 footer Nitros that were in the 40-50k range. That's why I was shocked to see a Nitro Z7 and it being $75k. I thought it was a brand new one...but if they quit making those several yrs ago, then that makes it even more puzzling. I do know he had them put Lowrance HDS units on it but don't know which ones or how many. All I can tell ya is...Tracker boat engineers and designers must have sat down and come up with every cheap way to build a boat that they could get away with. From the trailer on up...there's no reason for them to be nearly $30k. If the Nitros are just fiberglass counterparts to the Trackers...I definitely wouldn't want one. The 190 is functional but...I'll never own another one.

I would not agree with the cheap part... I have the Targa 18 with a 150 mercery 4 stroke on it... Sprayed in liner and not carpet...deep V hull and gunnels all the way around 12 inches... great for taking my dad striper fishing under the dams... he can sit down in the boat... (lower in the boat) and it is great... Other than a dead battery here and there, zero problems... when I looked at the comparable Ranger boat and Alumina craft boats at the time, there were almost 3 times the cost of the tracker targa WT fish & ski

Crow Terminator

Mine has had 3 recalls issued in just a year. Got a notice letter in the mail yesterday for one for the trailer. Their trailers are the cheapest made things I have ever seen. Single leaf...they break there a lot and at the tongue. I've seen several pictures on their group pages of them breaking; all in the same spot. Mine came straight off the dealer lot without grease in the wheel bearing hubs. And one of those was loose. I've sank some $ into mine for upgrades that SHOULD have been standard from the factory. Transom sraps, winch, better transom saver. None of the batteries were strapped down...the battery trays weren't even secured either. No seals on any of the storage compartments...if it rains on you while at the lake or trailering to/from...everything in the compartments get wet. Last yr we JUST beat a pop-up storm and got loaded up and off the water before it hit but we ran through it going home. Everything was a mess in the compartments. I had to open all of them and let it air dry the next day. I could go on and on. Fish out of one of the better quality aluminum boats and you'll definitely pick up the differences. I wish now I would have gone with one of the other brands. I'm kicking the thought around of trading mine in for an XPress or maybe even a fiberglass boat...but definitely not a $90k one lol