When I win the lottery

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I am gonna buy this boat.
Might go with blue though, not sure.
It is basically the same boat I have now but a LOT newer and with a 40.

Sad thing is, at $19,000 the price is not THAT bad. Comparitively speaking that is.

lotto.JPG

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
She's a good boat. I just don't have time to take her out. Keep meaning to take pics and post it up for sale but life keeps getting in the way. Ironically the same reason I don't use the boat. lol
I had a chance at a fantastic boat a couple years ago and just didn't think I could handle it.
About a week after I passed on it and it was sold I found myself in the middle of a 6K bathroom remodel that had to be done.
If I had gotten it I would have been screwed. LOL

TNTreeman

Here is my dream. We can put your boat on the bow and take it to remote places all around the world. First thing I would do is climb to the top of the tower and throw my cell phone into the gulf stream.

View attachment 140306
Looks like it should be parked at Gramma Dots with all those other nice boats

Crow Terminator

I was at a boat dealership today that is also a sonar electronics store. A guy was there buying a new boat and had them rig it with new Lowrance HDS units before he picked it up. He was finishing up the paperwork...at a cool $75,000. I didn't think anything of it until I was getting in the truck to leave and saw him hooking up to his new boat. I was shocked to see it was a Nitro Z7. I thought Nitro boats were mid/lower end priced boats....but I guess everything has gone up. I guess compared to the $90-100k counterparts, they are lower priced.

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
I am gonna buy this boat.
Might go with blue though, not sure.
It is basically the same boat I have now but a LOT newer and with a 40.

Sad thing is, at $19,000 the price is not THAT bad. Comparitively speaking that is.

View attachment 140302
If I win the lottery, I'll buy you one. I'm gonna hide a spider in it is the only catch 😁

Gravey

I would have bought the boat.
Life's too short.
We built a new one back in late 2020. It's not a fishing boat but I called my brother and told him to tell me how stupid it was to pay that kind of money for a boat. His words were "y'all use it so why not because you can't take it with you when you leave this earth". So we ordered the boat and have a blast.

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
I was at a boat dealership today that is also a sonar electronics store. A guy was there buying a new boat and had them rig it with new Lowrance HDS units before he picked it up. He was finishing up the paperwork...at a cool $75,000. I didn't think anything of it until I was getting in the truck to leave and saw him hooking up to his new boat. I was shocked to see it was a Nitro Z7. I thought Nitro boats were mid/lower end priced boats....but I guess everything has gone up. I guess compared to the $90-100k counterparts, they are lower priced.
Regardless of what people say, Nitros are pretty good boats. I had a 2019 z20 with a 250 and it was an awesome boat that road good and fished even better. Just like any other hobby, you have snobs that look down their noses at what everyone else has. With that being said the boat I bought listed for 48k and was pretty well bare. That same boat lists for around 60k in a 22 model.
The boat i just bought was around 9k cheaper 2 years ago as well. Seeing about a 20% increase since 2019

TNTreeman

I would have bought the boat.
Life's too short.
Amen! My second cousin didn't show up to work yesterday so one of his employees went to his house and found him dead on the floor. VERY successful , single, good man , and thought to be in perfect health. Never smoked, drank, and very fit. I'm so glad he lived every day to the fullest because he died way to soon, 58 yrs old. Don't put your family in financial jeopardy but if a boat, hunting land, or vacations make your family happy, enjoy in moderation. You never know which day will be your last.

Chiflyguy

Amen! My second cousin didn't show up to work yesterday so one of his employees went to his house and found him dead on the floor. VERY successful , single, good man , and thought to be in perfect health. Never smoked, drank, and very fit. I'm so glad he lived every day to the fullest because he died way to soon, 58 yrs old. Don't put your family in financial jeopardy but if a boat, hunting land, or vacations make your family happy, enjoy in moderation. You never know which day will be your last.
Sorry about your cousin.
A co-worker died yesterday.
1 year from retirement.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Sorry to hear that man. :(