• Help Support TNDeer:

Whelen Man

RUGER

Administrator
Staff member
Supporter
Larry Norwood was born on July 13, 1951 and passed away on Wednesday, April 20, 2011.

Larry was a resident of Athens, Tennessee.

Deer Assassin

Larry was a great fella, never met him personally but we exchanged several pm's and emails. He was an asset to the gun and ML forums on here.

I remember years ago I was bragging on the performance of nosler's 120gn ballistic tip bullet in .284, as it has a thicker jacket that the other .284 bt bullets. He loaded some in his 7mm mag and shot 2 does with the load, I remember his email to he was very pleased with the bullet performance.

rip bud

Crow Terminator

The next time I've over at my folk's place I will gather up some pics of Larry from some local 3D shoots. He use to come to the Chilhowee Rod n Gun Club when they would have archery shoots and he'd shoot with me. We've logged many a mile back in the day shooting those things together. He took me in under his wing. We would stop some place and eat after we'd shoot and he ALWAYS insisted on paying for my meal. He jokingly said I gave him shooting lessons all the time and he was learning from me on how to shoot a bow better so it was the least he could do to buy me a burger from some place. I miss shooting with him quite a bit. He was a great guy.

Latest posts