• Help Support TNDeer:

What would you of done?

Ladys man

My plan was to hunt for last time this morning then call it a year, been a rough year for me only 1 deer in the freezer. But about 2am wife wake me up saying you can’t go hunting in the morning had a really bad dream and dnt want you to go. She wouldn’t tell me what is was as she believes if you tell before a certain time it will come true. I have a lot more to get done around the house but really wanted to go. But against my better judgment I stayed in.
So should I have went or make the right call?
Figured it out, wife tested positive today for rona. So now it all makes sense lol just wish she could’ve done this a month ago. But really sending 2020 off with a bang now lol “QUARANTINED”

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

larry ipock

Been married 41 years. Not saying dream would have come true, but a woman's intuition is real. My wife's grandma had a dream about her husband's funeral. Few months later, he died in a mine cave-in. My grandma woke in the middle of the nite during WW2, saying something happened to my baby. He had been wounded and left for dead at the field hospital in France. So, maybe good you stayed home.

Pilchard

I would have said, "Oh Babe, you know I always try to make your dreams come true". Then I would take my beating and turn off my alarm before going back to sleep.

7mm08

Honestly my brother called 5 minutes before I got in my driftboat on the clinch for a 6 mile float. Said “ I dreamed you drowned last night”

I thanked him. Jumped in and about 200 yards later caught a 23” brown on a fly TAPED!

I would have told my wife this AM “ your in luck!! My $750K term life insurance doesn’t expire for another year”.

Last edited:

jetwrnch

Supporter
Maybe she dreamed a majestic buck lost his life because you whent hunting. You made the right call. She would've been worried the whole time. Plus your sacrifice showed her feelings matter to you. Now you'll still get to eat and have clean laundry.

Last edited:

Laserman1

I would have said “ honey I really can’t take you serious with those pajamas on. Now take them off, come over here, and tell me about your dream”.

Latest posts