What would you do?

ROVERBOY

I'd probably not have any more to do with him, than I had to. Reminds me of a guy I worked with years ago. He told about killing 19 turkeys during Ky. season. Baiting them with corn and shooting everything that came in.

Falconi

For the most part, I'd let it go, too. The most I would do is ask him not to tell you about any more illegal activity because it puts you in a spot to have to report him. That sends your message without making it a threat.

Jack Reed

My biggest concern wouldn't be the poaching. First thing that came to my mind reading the OP is that this law breaking, self loathing scumbag is parenting the child my daughter calls her best friend. I'd immediately be on high alert looking for red flags from both my kid and her friend because it's well known how much kids are influenced by their friends. Sounds like a very serious and candid conversation needs to happen between your wife & you....hypothetically speaking. I'm sure the kid is sweet and it's not her fault that her dad is a dud. But through no fault of her own, her moral compass might be quite a bit different than your daughter's.
That was the first thing I thought too. High Alert for sure and Ween your Family away. If he does that no telling what else he will do. GO!

Latest posts