What the he$$ did he just say

P

PRB

Supporter

Antler Daddy

Antler Daddy

Supporter
That’s funny! Ends with...that Hummer. He didn’t drive a hummer.

This is why he stayed in that basement for a year. His mouth has always got him in trouble.

U

utvolsfan77

After listening to this, is anyone else hearing Iron Butterfly's "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" playing in their heads? :cool:

mountain man 71

mountain man 71

What is truly sad is all the people making fun of him and knowing he is not fit to run the country but nobody has done anything about it. Myself included. 40 or 50 years ago I don’t think people would have let this go on. We are going to regret letting this continue on.

B

BMan

That’s funny! Ends with...that Hummer. He didn’t drive a hummer.

This is why he stayed in that basement for a year. His mouth has always got him in trouble.

He didn't drive a pickup truck at his photo op either; that's been thoroughly debunked.

Rakkin6

Rakkin6

Sorry but I do not feel bad at all for this POS. He knew he was running for president. And he had to know he was in mental decline and he ran anyways. If his doctor didn't tell him he was in mental decline then shame on him. But I bet he was told. He knew he was in decline decided to run and has put this country in more danger because he is incompetent. So there is no way I can feel sorry for him in any shape form or fashion.

W

Wiley

Clay and Buck played this clip the other day. Biden's meds are failing him almost as fast as he and his ilk are destroying our country.

And, be honest, this man has been a pathological liar ALL his life as can be proven in video clips and transcripts going back decades. He's to the point that he 100% believes whatever notion runs through his mind. He's also had anger issues for decades if he's challenged on anything.