What Is Your Favorite 9MM Pistol To Shoot???

peytoncreekhunter

Just got back from shooting it... Glock G45 mos with holosun 407C

5rds @ 10 yrds

20230325_110034.jpg

Then Glock 26 with Truglo TFO fixed sights... same target but 6 more rds @ 5 yrds with the G26.

20230325_111257.jpg

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
The one on me right now….Glock 19x. I'm going to shop around for a thinner one that still has a full grip and plenty of capacity. I'll probably sway towards the Sig P365xl or macro
I switched from the Glock 19 to the Sig 365 Macro recently, and the Sig is way better shooting for me. I don't draw as well with it yet, but hopefully with practice. If I had had the patience I would have waited for the 365 Tacops which is available in places now. Same gun as the Macro without the compensated slide but has the longer 3.7" barrel, and comes with 4 mags. The G48 was considered too as it is supposedly the best shooting Glock, but it only holds 10 rounds. The Sig Macro is the same size as the G43x but holds 17+1.

Omega

I own a few 9mm, a Browning HP is the one that feels the best, but the S&W M&P, SCCI, or even the PSA 9mm AR pistol are fun too. And because 9mm is popular I have hundreds of rounds for it, and components to make many more.

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
The Tacpac is different than the Tacops. The Tacpac is a "tactical package" deal that comes with the extra mags and a holster. The Tacops is the gun that is the same as as the regular 365XL but has a bit longer grip and holds 17 rounds per mag.

The XL is what I was originally after when I decided to sell my G19, but I couldn't find one in stock anywhere. One thing you could do is get the XL and then buy the Tacops grip module for around $150. The X-series grip modules are interchangeable on the FCU and slide. I plan on getting an XL grip for my Macro for summer carrying when I'd like a shorter grip to conceal easier.