What is you goal for this season?

banjo

1. Kill a mature buck while my girlfriend is on stand with me
2. kill a buck on presidents island
3 That everyone hunting in tn Enjoy ourselves everytime we are outdoors

BSK

Enjoy my first youth hunt with my daughter.

Hopefully, watch my daughter kill her first deer.

Have a safe and fun hunting season, enjoying the company of friends and family.

Killing a decent buck would be nice.

Lost Lake

Any time that I catch myself whining to remember that I need to be thankful for (1) being alive to enjoy all of this..a lot of folks sacrificed so that I can be free (2) realize it ain't all about me and (3) take my daughter with me as much as I can.

catman529

keeping a journal is definitely on the list. I want to kill another old nanner doe, I want to kill a deer from the ground with a bow and I want to donate some of my deer to HFTH. Just off the top of my head. Oh and yes I want to kill a public land deer or two with my bow.

Poleaxe

I can tell u one goal that isn't on my list and that's taking my wife in the woods with me. I love my wife dearly but I ain't going into the woods to hear some nagging. That's my hobby and passion.

I am going to do more videoing this year swapping out with my best friend . I love running the camera for somebody. And also since this will be my old man's first season retired I want to get him a Tennessee wall hanger. That is if he parts from his stubbornness and listen to me for once. Doubt I'll accomplish that though unless I add some zoloft to his early morning coffee.

-DRM-

Crap, I forgot my last goal:

5. Take more funny pictures with the deer. I am still trying to figure out how to get one up in a ladder stand, and put one in the drivers seat of my truck...

BHC

My goal for this season is to kill Fat Albert, to put my granddad on a nice buck, and put my fianc� on her first deer... But more than anything just have fun trying...

WGK

You middle and west tn guys are going to laugh at this but last year I killed 3 deer ,this year I want to kill 4 or more.

Hunter 257W

I want to focus more on learning deer travel routes on my property.

I'd like to help my daughter get a deer if she is ready to shoot a rifle that is capable of killing a deer. Not sure she's ready for the recoil or not though.

Avoid letting my itchy trigger finger shoot more deer than I want. I killed 3 last year and I definitely don't want to eat that many deer!

Bottom Hunter

Same as every season...enjoy it. I killed big deer yet not really enjoyed the season and have not fired a shot, but really enjoyed every day out there...If you are in it to kill a big deer and will do so at most any cost, then imo, you just don't get it.

enjoy

Latest posts