What day pack

deerkiller300wsm

I have been buying less expensive back packs and I'm just not happy with them. I need a day pack that compress when not loaded down but is big enough to pack in my cold weather jacket (at least if not pants too), and all the other crap I have like snacks, TP, knife, water and such ….. recommendations???

JCDEERMAN

I have several Badlands packs and like them a lot. Lifetime warranty. You can usually catch a 50% off sale on them, and that's when I've bought, but haven't seen one of those in over 8 months. Was hoping to get a bino case before my CO elk trip - probably won't happen

Rakkin6

I have been buying less expensive back packs and I'm just not happy with them. I need a day pack that compress when not loaded down but is big enough to pack in my cold weather jacket (at least if not pants too), and all the other crap I have like snacks, TP, knife, water and such ….. recommendations???
What is your budget? These are the best packs I have ever used. This is just one of them some are cheaper some are more expensive. These things last forever, I have one of the larger ones that was issued to me that has made it through two deployments to Iraq and two to Syria.

https://www.mysteryranch.com/asap-pack

deerkiller300wsm

What is your budget? These are the best packs I have ever used. This is just one of them some are cheaper some are more expensive. These things last forever, I have one of the larger ones that was issued to me that has made it through two deployments to Iraq and two to Syria.

https://www.mysteryranch.com/asap-pack
Well not looking to spend the $ that I would on an exo mnt extreme, but also don't care to drop some $$ on a great pack either

Latest posts