What bow is everyone using?

UCStandSitter

Just noticed I have been wearing a Hoyt hat and I haven't shot my Hoyt in a few years. Haha
My wife commented the other day that all of my hats say Mathews just about. I didn't even realize it. Bought a few, was gifted a few from my local shop, and some came with bows. I'm like a walking billboard and don't wanna be. That's when I asked her for a new hat for Christmas. Something that has nothing to do with bow hunting maybe. lol

Methane

When I was shopping, Wyatt at Dickson had me close my eyes and he placed the different bows in my hand, then had me draw each one. The PSE felt right to me. That being said, I agree that the quality and performance seems to be equal among many of the brands.

webfeet7

Been shooting the Mathew's triax for a few years…really like the small bow but wishing I had waited for something with a little longer ATA

Laserman1

55" Treadway Black Swamp. 49#.
2F00E91F-AD1C-41FF-AB01-615F35A46031.jpeg

Madbowh

Pearson 440one gold tip arrows muzzy 100gr. Been shooting it since late 90s and love it. Let off sucks but can't bring myself to replace it. Might sound crazy, just changed the original string and cable a couple years ago. Shooting 354fps, not had an arrow not pass through.

Chippy

Just curious what everyone out there is shooting this season. What's your favorite arrow flinger and what makes you like it above others? Anyone excited for any of the new 2023 releases?

I shoot Elite, after trying a couple different brands. My hunting rig is an Enkore and my target rig is a Rezult. The draw cycle is so darn smooth, and pulling 70 on the Elite feels like 60 on other bows. The tuning ease and adjustability are a couple more reasons why I choose Elite.

BT
I always loved shooting an elite, but this year I swapped to a Hoyt HighLine and am just about ready to swap over to an RX7 ultra! Those carbon bows are amazing!

redblood

Bowtech Solution, love how flat out easy it is to tune. The cam loc adjustments are the best thing since sliced bread. I'll stick with this one for a while. Got it the way I want and don't see a need in going for the latest and greatest. I'm slinging Black Eagle x-impact arrows.
solution ss for me

72 pounds- 31" draw, smooth as silk

EJ1

Sold my Elite Enkore after the 22 season and ordered the Elite Carbon Era. Should be here anytime now.

Coop87

I've enjoyed shooting my Bowtech SR6 last few years. After restoring a Mathews Drenalin for a friend last year and learning the history of the company, I really want to get myself one or Switchback XT. Great shooting bow and loved how easy it was to order replacement parts.

Carlos

I'm still shooting the ole LH Z7.
I can't imagine technology can progress much further, then again I haven't tried any of the latest models.