What are your firearms related pet peeve’s?

KPGman710

What firearms related things/trends/etc. really grind your gears? Bring out the autistic rage within? Make you wince in judgment and cringe? Post em here if you please, and discuss.
I'll start with one, people putting compact style weapon lights on full size handguns. Like putting a Streamlight TLR-7a on a Glock 17 or something like that. I feel like it's usally the compact Olights on like a full size P320 that i see on reddit. (Olights are a whole other thing too lol). I hate it so much.

What are ya'lls gun pet peeves? I will extend this to accessories, tactical gear, w/e.

Tenntrapper

People that get a manbun thinking they will be the next Carlos Hathcock....because some marketing department told them so.... 😂

Nothing against the manbun, just the idea that an inanimate object will replace the need for skill.

7mm08

When I shot a lot of skeet….. the guys with pumps or semi's that couldn't keep a correct shell count…. Would dry fire and empty chamber an ask for another bird ..

Pic IN the Casa

I have a somewhat unique job where we keep weapons on property. Myself and a few others have been tasked with all things weapons there (lucky us, not really).
I am absolutely no expert in firearms, ballistics, care, safety, etc. But my pet peeve is people that know zero about them that argue with you about those topics. And when I say, "good, you can take my place" they say "ooohhh no".

rifle02

People who hand you a loaded gun and tell you it's not loaded. I always check and that happened three times when in I was in business. One time I nearly shot the wicker chair on the porch but I checked at the last second, 9 mm round popped out of the chamber! Oh, I meant the magazine was out of it was the embarrassed response.

Latest posts