what about rap?

Chiflyguy

Old rap, run dmc, 2 live crew, Tupac, notorious BIG, coolio, snoop was ok and when the mood struck, I listen but never bought the tapes or cd’s though. New stuff is mumble up garbage.
It by no means is my first choice to listen to but I hope some y’all that hate it and what it talks about ain’t never listened to David Allan Coe. His “country” songs would make 2 live crew’s worst rap lyrics sound like a church choir. Just sayin’…………….
Really?
Please Come to Boston, The Ride, Jody like a Melody?

Specializedjon

Supporter
akachuck, if you ever get another hair brained idea to talk about (c)rap, there won't be enough names to hide behind.

Austin Powers Gangsta GIF

BSK

Just for you Catchdawg:

In K-Pop, there are many genres. For girl groups, one popular genre is termed "girly," and although the songs are just typical pop, these groups usually contain the prettiest girls. Here are two groups from the girly genre.

Girl's Generation, the group that took K-Pop international

And Twice, the one of the current top girl groups

akachuck

Just for you Catchdawg:

In K-Pop, there are many genres. For girl groups, one popular genre is termed "girly," and although the songs are just typical pop, these groups usually contain the prettiest girls. Here are two groups from the girly genre.

Girl's Generation, the group that took K-Pop international

And Twice, the one of the current top girl groups

Are you serious? 😂

Laserman1

Supporter
Wow. What talent. And I’ve been wasting my time all these years listening to people who actually sing their songs and play their own instruments. If only Rush had choreographed their dance moves they might have made it.

waynesworld

Chiflyguy

Here is a story about a rapper not nec her music but canx culture is happing every ware

She’s a ****.
You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

Latest posts