what about rap?

pockets

Supporter
As much as I hate rap today, I could recite the whole Chronic album.
Can't make a hoe a housewife. Snoop Dogg Chronic 2001. Chucky, do NOT be like me. Fixing to get it covered with a crappie. Got it after my 1st divorce.
You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

BSK

I'll admit, I do like 3 of their songs and have them in my Spotify playlist.

Bash away. I can take it. 😄
No bashing from here. My Spotify playlists are about as diverse as one could imagine. A lot of 70s and early 80s Rock, some headbanging Heavy Metal, Bluegrass (I'm a huge Alison Krauss fan), some Garth Brooks, a bunch of 80's and early 90's Pop, and as of late, a lot of Korean Pop.

moondawg

No bashing from here. My Spotify playlists are about as diverse as one could imagine. A lot of 70s and early 80s Rock, some headbanging Heavy Metal, Bluegrass (I'm a huge Alison Krauss fan), some Garth Brooks, a bunch of 80's and early 90's Pop, and as of late, a lot of Korean Pop.
Mine is about the same, minus Garth Brooks (never was a fan). The gf and her daughter are working on me with the K Pop stuff. 😄 Whenever I play my rock/pop playlist, I tell them you might hear Bananarama one minute and Lynyrd Skynyrd the next.

I have several playlists depending on which genre I want to listen to.

BSK

I have several playlists depending on which genre I want to listen to.
Different playlists for different moods.

Biggest problem with K-Pop playlist is that K-Pop is such a visual medium. You won't really "get it" until you watch the videos. And some of those videos! Good gracious! If you find Asian women at all attractive, wow...

Specializedjon

Supporter
I vote for banning the term "K-Pop" from TNDeer.

Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News