What’s your favorite pistol you have?

Lt.Dan

My most favorite auto was a Springfield XD .45 ACP. That was a dream to shoot. No recoil and dead ass accurate. (Gave it to my brother) My most favorite revolver is my new S&W 686 .357 magnum. It is also dead ass accurate but has a little more recoil in the magnum loads.

Attachments

• 20190505_104218~2.jpg
    20190505_104218~2.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 34
  • 20230225_175436.jpg
    20230225_175436.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 34

Loukiii

Favorite to shoot? All of 'em. I like .22 match target pistols. Hi Standards, Colt Woodsman, Benelli mp95, Pardini SP, S&W model 17. I like 1911's. I have a 22 conversion for one of them too. lol Cheaper to shoot 'em that way.
Centerfire I would have to say my Pardini SP with a .32 acp barrel. Or my Colt 1911. Least favorite but I still like to shoot is a Ruger GP100 with a 6" barrel with .357. I like shooting it with .38spl though. lol Not a huge fan of recoil since I shoot mostly targets. And I can probably kill anything that needs killin with a pistol using a .45 anyway or a 9 for that matter.
Too bad I lost them all in a boating accident.

Lt.Dan

Favorite to shoot? All of 'em. I like .22 match target pistols. Hi Standards, Colt Woodsman, Benelli mp95, Pardini SP, S&W model 17. I like 1911's. I have a 22 conversion for one of them too. lol Cheaper to shoot 'em that way.
Centerfire I would have to say my Pardini SP with a .32 acp barrel. Or my Colt 1911. Least favorite but I still like to shoot is a Ruger GP100 with a 6" barrel with .357. I like shooting it with .38spl though. lol Not a huge fan of recoil since I shoot mostly targets. And I can probably kill anything that needs killin with a pistol using a .45 anyway or a 9 for that matter.
Too bad I lost them all in a boating accident.
Seems to be a rash of boating accidents, I had one last year. I was just sitting in my boat, minding my own business, and cleaning my guns. Some smart ass bass boat blew by me and poof, everything went overboard.

Remington700

My most favorite auto was a Springfield XD .45 ACP. That was a dream to shoot. No recoil and dead ass accurate. (Gave it to my brother) My most favorite revolver is my new S&W 686 .357 magnum. It is also dead ass accurate but has a little more recoil in the magnum loads.
Love my 686 with some 38's in it for plinking. Accurate and a joy to shoot.

Crow Terminator

My new favorite flavor is the S&W M&P 22 Mag. I've been waiting for somebody besides KelTec to come out with one in 22 Mag and I think S&W hit a home run with it. It has became my new EDC for around the farm and town. I still have my Glock 43x but it's a little over kill for farm stuff.

Lt.Dan

My new favorite flavor is the S&W M&P 22 Mag. I've been waiting for somebody besides KelTec to come out with one in 22 Mag and I think S&W hit a home run with it. It has became my new EDC for around the farm and town. I still have my Glock 43x but it's a little over kill for farm stuff.
Nice. I bought a Sig P322 for EDC, but I ended up still carrying my Walther PPS. It is actually a tad smaller and more comfortable. I may have to look into the S&W .22mag

EDIT: OK, went to their website. Now I have to have one. Damn you! 😆 🤣 😂

Last edited:

UCStandSitter

This is gonna sound stupid but the most fun firearm I own is a super cheap Heritage Roughrider 22 revolver. That thing is an absolute blast and drives tacks at pistol distances. I bought it for snake slayin but I shoot it all the time. They had a deal where I could get the mag cylinder for cheap direct from the manufacturer so I added that as well. All in I have like $150 in the thing.

Shoulda been a cowboy…
Billy Crystal Cowboy GIF

UCStandSitter

Right now it would either be my Shield Plus with the 15 round mag or my FN 509. The extended mag on the Shield really helps the snapiness on those smaller carry guns and the FN just fits me. I'm also a fan of the Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0 series.
Have a FN 509C tactical. Super fun gun. Molds perfectly to my hand

CHRIS WILSON

My overall favorite to shoot is my CZ-75 P01. It's had some Cajun Gun Works mods done giving it one of the best triggers I've ever run on a DA/SA pistol. My favorite to carry is my Springfield Hellcat. Small, light weight and slim enough that I can carry that thing pretty much all day and hardly notice it's there.

Last edited:

Latest posts