What’s your current dog look like

TNGunsmoke

I've thoroughly enjoyed everyone's dog pics. This is Fred. He's as useless as a screen door on a submarine and spoiled completely rotten.
Reminds me of my Murphy who's been gone almost 10 years. Was my traveling companion while my wife and I were dating, hers was a 100 pound black lab. Within 6 months of us getting married, both were gone from old age.

Spurhunter

Supporter
Reminds me of my Murphy who's been gone almost 10 years. Was my traveling companion while my wife and I were dating, hers was a 100 pound black lab. Within 6 months of us getting married, both were gone from old age.
The pain is real, but the joy makes it worth it. Fred is 11. I dread the day we have to say goodbye.

Rakkin6

Sorry, never owned a dog
Cats are cool animals they are independent and low maintenance. Plus most are good mousers. We have a cat also. She is a house cat that just chills in the sun all day in the computer room. Then at night she wakes up and.sounds like a herd of elephants running through the house. Oh and she hates my boxer and all the boxer wants to do is cuddle with her. She smacks the crap out of her about 10 times in 3 seconds whenever Hera tries to nuzzle her. The cat is declawed so she won't hurt her.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

BSK

Cats are cool animals they are independent and low maintenance. Plus most are good mousers. We have a cat also. She is a house cat that just chills in the sun all day in the computer room. Then at night she wakes up and.sounds like a herd of elephants running through the house. Oh and she hates my boxer and all the boxer wants to do is cuddle with her. She smacks the crap out of her about 10 times in 3 seconds whenever Hera tries to nuzzle her. The cat is declawed so she won't hurt her.
For some reason, I've always been a cat person. Dogs are faithful and loyal. But cats choose their owners and you have to EARN their respect and love. I like the challenge.

Trophy of the moment

• Trophy by Robert Rawls
    Cold morning caught a glimpse of a nice buck 65 yards away no shot.25...
    • Robert Rawls
    • Updated:

Latest posts