What’s your best dish?

7mm08

There is the depth charge. Sardine and liver cheese sammich with Mayo chased by chocolate milk.
Then there is the gut grenade. Hot souse with jalapeño cheese sammich with hot mustard chaser by grapefruit juice.
Why not just save the food money for ammo and hold a lighter up to your ahole? That would cauterize a hemorrhoid!!!

JCDEERMAN

Did sous vide filet again tonight for "steak night" every Friday here. Went from 132 degrees down to 128 degrees....WOW

309C29A6-AECE-40A0-818E-165529CB3927.jpeg

704FF45D-58AF-441A-8CA8-E9F492E25409.jpeg

WTM

JCDEERMAN

this one and blackbeards are probably the best steak pics ive seen on here. med rare edge to edge with no well done flavorless meat on the edge. bravo well done.
Thank you and that's quite a statement! On the verge of purple. The wife was hesitant until the first bite. She loved it, as well as the little one. 128 isn't close to purple, but with only 1.5 hours in the insta-pot, that's why I didn't set the temp any lower. It was perfect

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
Best meal I do is probably broiled salmon. Gotten to where I time it just right to not overcook it, but still get that wonderful crispiness on top that traps the moisture and succulence of the meat.

ewc

Crawfish, chili, spaghetti, fish, and most meats.

Breakfast burritos and smoked homemade pizzas.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Actually mine is a meal only in the right surroundings. The bank of the White River in AR, fresh caught trout grilled over charcoal with a couple pats of butter or margarine with Wye River Red seasoning grilled to perfection with skin on. To the meal, fried taters, green peppers and onions and maybe mushrooms all fried. Freezer slaw. Eat till ya can't stand it. Then if we really wanted to do it up right, peach cobbler in the dutch oven.

What say ye ruger?
I just saw this.
About all I can say is HECK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts