What’s everyone’s choice on best SUV

Chiflyguy

On my 3rd crv.
First one had 179,000 when I traded it in and after 13 years beside routine maintenance, I put $300 into it.
Got twin 2014s right now.
A big fan.

jag1

Wife has an outback which I love to drive…lots of bells and whistles as well. Has the 4 cylinder and gets about 33 mpg. I have an 05 4 runner with V8 gets about 16 mpg. As much as I love the 4 runners, price and mpg seems to be not what you’re looking for. The subarus are pretty nice

Deerhunter

My wife has a Toyota Highlander. She loves it. I actually like it and Toyota in general so much, I wanted to go get a new Tundra (it was time for an upgrade). I just couldn't get over the poor gas mileage on them, so I made another choice.
My wife has a 2017 Tundra Crewmax TRD Offroad. I love everything about it except the gas yardage. Looking forward to seeing the 2022 model V6 turbo(think Ford EcoBoost). Supposibly more HP and Torque than the V8 with better mileage.

UPSman

Get a 4 Runner new or used and NEVER look back. The KIA Telluride is a very nice vehicle also but since you are looking at about the same $$ price wise, I'd take the 4 Runner based on longevity of the vehicle and its ease of maintenance. My daughter has a 2004 that I bought off of here 5 years ago. It now has 285,000 miles on it and it is as tight as the day we got it. I will keep it when she goes to get a newer one when she graduates UT next spring.

redblood

My wife has 2021 4 runner limited and she loves it. I took over her 2014 pathfinder and love it. Both are 4 wd and the pathfinder gets better mileage

ruger7mag

Getting a full size SUV was the best thing we ever did. My wife, 2 kids, and myself do a lot of traveling. We had an Explorer, Acadia, and a Jeep Grand Cherokee. All three were too small. I'm not a Chevy guy, but I'm a fan of the Tahoe she has now.

redblood

I’d staple my sack to a park bench before I’d buy a Rouge or anything Nissian as far as I’m concerned. I have had to drive a rouge twice now and I absolutely hate the rouge. I did however love the VW Atlas I had rented
We rented one for a work trip. I really liked the atlas

Shag

You could not GIVE me a Nissan SUV if I had to keep it and drive it. My mother in law had one, bought brand new...it was nothing but problems, one after another. It stayed in the shop constantly and they never would fix anything. Warranty was almost out on it and she traded it for a Toyota Highlander. Granted she’s only had it 4-5 months, but she is tickled with it. I’d go 4 runner if you could find one. A 4 runner is basically just a closed in Tacoma. My wife loves her Tacoma. It’s a little small to do things I need a truck to do. But you can’t beat a Toyota for reliability and resale value.

jwb

My wife has been diving a Highlander for 8 years, 222k on it now. Never had any major problems. Gonna buy another one whenever the time comes. Can’t be Toyota’s reliability and resale value.

Latest posts