What’s everyone’s choice on best SUV

Remington700

My wife has a Rav 4 we are happy with. We also looked at the 4 runner and the next option. Several ladies I work with love their Highlanders. I do not think you can beat a Toyota in a smaller vehicle.

ImThere

I’d staple my sack to a park bench before I’d buy a Rouge or anything Nissian as far as I’m concerned. I have had to drive a rouge twice now and I absolutely hate the rouge. I did however love the VW Atlas I had rented

TAFKAP

My wife will be upgrading soon so we are looking. Not really wanting full size like a Tahoe but more on mid size.
She’s interested in the rav4, cr-v, and the rogue.
I’d rather her look into the cherokee but it’s not my choice lol.
Shes wanting to get 25mpg and still have room for kids and sports stuff.
Whats the real world opinion?

I wish Ford made something better than the Explorer. The blue oval is my favorite right now, but the Explorer just sucked for my needs. Edge is too small, Expedition is too big.

Rav4 is cute and all, but they've been problematic for everyone I knew that had one. Highlander is nice, but everything Yoda is commanding a premium these days.

I wouldn't get paid to drive another Nissan.

Nothing Jeep/Chrystler/Dodge.....period.

We have a GMC Acadia, and I've not been thrilled with it overall. 20mpg is about average on the highway.

Don't shoot me down, but you're hard pressed to find anyone that doesn't like their Subaru. They have a pretty good range of large & small SUV-like vehicles. Take a look.

TAFKAP

I’d staple my sack to a park bench before I’d buy a Rouge or anything Nissian as far as I’m concerned. I have had to drive a rouge twice now and I absolutely hate the rouge. I did however love the VW Atlas I had rented

Ma and Pa TAFKAP just bought an Atlas they love. But I'm not a fan of German vehicles for the most part

K-dub

Toyota Highlander. Buy it and drive it 15 years. 4 runners are nice but no rear air vents. Same with Honda Passports. If you have children or have people riding in the back very often this is important.

jb3

Rav4 and CRV are small. I'd go Honda Pilot. 4runners are great, but not the best leg room and rare to find a third row if that is a need. We have a QX60 that we have thoroughly enjoyed. Drives like a sports car. Avg hwy is not the 26 mpg advertised. I can get 23-24 max. Just drove a loaded Highlander over 2600 miles on a one-way out west trip. Loaded with luggage for four and a large suitcase with camping gear. It was a pleasure to drive.

Huntaholic

Another vote for a 4runner. Wife gets 20mpg in mixed driving. We are on our 2nd one and Im planning on keeping this one forever. Its a TRD off road with all the bells and whistles. We had a '19 and traded it in on this '21.

WTM

my wife bought a 4 runner. im 6’ and 260 and i have plent of room in it. the leg room is kind of weird like most toyotas ive driven. legs kind of stretched out straight. the brakes are kind of slow and almost feels like my truck when i drag the boat. it seems a little bouncy in the rear end.

it may just be me after driving in my super smooth ram 1500 for years.