West/Middle meet and greet vote

Dodge Man

I guess if nobody else cares or cares to vote we will go with the weekend of April 19, 20, and 21. Anybody care to help set it up? Is there going to be enough people show up to have it?

WestTn Huntin man

2-Step Enabled
Dodge Man you are over your P.M. limit. So I'll just put this out there for everyone.

Dodge Man the weekend of 19,20,and 21st sounds good to me. I take care of my mother in law during the week. She falls if we don't watch her and help her around and has Dementia so we just take it 1 day at a time around here.I'm only going to commit to the 20th right now.A day of huntn, fishn, meetn,greetn,and eatn sounds good to me.2 or 3 days sounds better. :)
I called the Park to check on getting a Pavilion reserved. The reservation lady was real nice. The deal there is you can take your chances and show up early and claim a Pavilion for the day ,Or you can pay pay a fee and will be guaranteed a Pavilion. The fee is $40 for Club Lake or $50 for Pin Oak. Pin Oak is a bigger Lake with a swimming area and boat rental. Club Lake is smaller and just a lake and Pavilion.I'm willing to split the cost of a pavilion just not sure if many guys are interested enough to spend the $$ cash. It doesn't look like there is a lot of interest right now. They do have a lot of small picnic areas that a small group could just meet and hang out.