West Bammers v. East Bammers

Carlos

Pitiful 6 win team. Backup QB that could barely walk. And mighty alabama needed 3 OTs, and 2 no calls for obvious intentional grounding to escape. Yes, this is a playoff team for sure! 🤣
Right!
GA will blister their hides, lol.

bloodtrailing

Pitiful 6 win team. Backup QB that could barely walk. And mighty alabama needed 3 OTs, and 2 no calls for obvious intentional grounding to escape. Yes, this is a playoff team for sure! 🤣
Definitely Auburn was the only one dealing with injuries.

buckaroo

QB is the most important position for sure, Georgia will eat their lunch and make them like it, they think Auburns defense was good, just wait

PalsPal

Love seeing Bammers spin!

Spin Dreams GIF by NBC

BamaProud

Georgia will most likely beat Alabama, but I don't think there is another team in the current (week 13) team in the top 10 that is better than Alabama. At this point, no matter the SEC c'ship outcome, I think both Alabama and GA are in the playoff.

Spurhunter

Georgia will most likely beat Alabama, but I don't think there is another team in the current (week 13) team in the top 10 that is better than Alabama. At this point, no matter the SEC c'ship outcome, I think both Alabama and GA are in the playoff.
You serious Clark? You think the team that barely escaped LSU, Arkansas, and Auburn is the 2nd best team in the country? You gotta take those maroon colored glasses off. Michigan, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Oklahoma State would all beat that team. I haven't watched Notre Dame so I can't comment on them. This is not the usual alabama team.

As far as "in the playoff" I think they need to beat Georgia. Or play Georgia close and have 2 of the following happen: Baylor beat Oklahoma State, Iowa beat Michigan, or Houston beat Cincy. If Georgia, Michigan, Oklahoma State, and Cincinnati win their games, that's your playoff. If one of them loses, Notre Dame gets in. If 2 of them lose it gets crazy. You have to remember, everyone outside of Bandwagon Nation is sick of seeing alabama in the playoff. If the committee gets a chance to put in conference champions from the SEC, Big 12, and Big 10, plus an undefeated Cincinnati or 1 loss ND team, they'll jump at the chance. There's no way a 2 loss alabama team gets in without a LOT of help.

BamaProud

You serious Clark? You think the team that barely escaped LSU, Arkansas, and Auburn is the 2nd best team in the country? You gotta take those maroon colored glasses off. Michigan, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Oklahoma State would all beat that team. I haven't watched Notre Dame so I can't comment on them. This is not the usual alabama team.

As far as "in the playoff" I think they need to beat Georgia. Or play Georgia close and have 2 of the following happen: Baylor beat Oklahoma State, Iowa beat Michigan, or Houston beat Cincy. If Georgia, Michigan, Oklahoma State, and Cincinnati win their games, that's your playoff. If one of them loses, Notre Dame gets in. If 2 of them lose it gets crazy. You have to remember, everyone outside of Bandwagon Nation is sick of seeing alabama in the playoff. If the committee gets a chance to put in conference champions from the SEC, Big 12, and Big 10, plus an undefeated Cincinnati or 1 loss ND team, they'll jump at the chance. There's no way a 2 loss alabama team gets in without a LOT of help.

OK.
I understand that a lot of people don't want so see Alabama in the playoff again. That doesn't mean they aren't a top 4 team.

You are entitled to your opinion, even if its wrong. :) ;)

PillsburyDoughboy

Here We Go Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Here We Go Eye Roll GIF

I guess you're back now that it's over.
I was busy in a SMS

Spurhunter

OK.
I understand that a lot of people don't want so see Alabama in the playoff again. That doesn't mean they aren't a top 4 team.

You are entitled to your opinion, even if its wrong. :) ;)
Let's assume for the sake of argument that Alabama is a top 4 team (they're not), the best 4 teams don't always get in the playoffs. There's a lot of politics involved. And all those politics work against Alabama. Like I said, they gotta beat UGA or get a lot of help. The rest of the country is tired of the SEC and 2 teams aren't getting in if there's a reasonable other choice.

BamaProud

Let's assume for the sake of argument that Alabama is a top 4 team (they're not), the best 4 teams don't always get in the playoffs. There's a lot of politics involved. And all those politics work against Alabama. Like I said, they gotta beat UGA or get a lot of help. The rest of the country is tired of the SEC and 2 teams aren't getting in if there's a reasonable other choice.

Lots of people have argued this year and the last several years that the "politics" (SEC refs etc...)are in favor of Alabama making it into the playoff.

I know people are tired of Alabama, Clemson, Oklahoma and a couple other teams always in the playoff. But emotions shouldn't matter to the determination of who the best teams are.