Well that's just great

W

wayne

Concrete guy poured my concrete today and it's supposed to get down to 22° tonight.

Sent from my QTASUN1 using Tapatalk

U

Urban_Hunter

Cover it, it'll be fine. It's probably sitting in the 50's internal right now, tomorrow night will be your bigger problem

TRIGGER

TRIGGER

Your concrete guy is an idiot if it’s outside. Was the ground frozen this morning or did he have it covered? Tonight is not the issue, the next few nights are. Is it covered with anything? Do you know what mix he used?

PickettSFHunter

PickettSFHunter

Supporter
Better have some thermal blankets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W

wayne

***7:20 UPDATE***
Concrete man is back. He went and got a couple more blankets and a heater. The work is 2 covered porches and a garage. He's going to cover the porches with 2 thermal blankets on each porch. In the garage, he's going to close the garage opening with a tarp and use the space heater to heat the garage.
He said that he had about 30 minutes left on finishing the garage, and he would be back tonight at 12:00-1:00 a.m. and stay with it all day tomorrow.

TRIGGER

TRIGGER

wayne":3c8yep8o said:
***7:20 UPDATE***
Concrete man is back. He went and got a couple more blankets and a heater. The work is 2 covered porches and a garage. He's going to cover the porches with 2 thermal blankets on each porch. In the garage, he's going to close the garage opening with a tarp and use the space heater to heat the garage.
He said that he had about 30 minutes left on finishing the garage, and he would be back tonight at 12:00-1:00 a.m. and stay with it all day tomorrow.

Sounds like he is trying. Be sure he keeps it protected through Thursday.