Well Nevada was good to me

Ridge

You have to apply in NV for all big game species (resident or non resident) and just hope you get lucky

You can also try and buy landowner tags or a heritage tag but those are very pricey. I'm not allowed to apply in Nv because I work for the company that does all their big game stuff but was fortunate to get a heritage tag through contacts I had there and was able to call it a "business trip" or I wouldn't have been able to afford it
I'm aware of how it works. I noticed you weren't on private land, and they don't issue tags for that area to NR's which was why I was curious. I was unaware of the heritage tag though. Thanks

REN

Congratulations!!!! I really like the color on that bird. How far North were you--that looks like the north-most portion of Nevada.

Headed to California from Colorado got pulled over by a NV Trooper and I figured I was in trouble because I was a little fast. He looked at my clothes and said ELK? I said yessir 5x5 Bull and a really nice mulie.

I popped the camper shell open and dragged antlers out and we yakked like best friends. He said watch your speed as he left.

actually far east (just outside Baker Nevada, on the Great Basin National Park boarder) just a few miles from Utah.

REN

great pics and detail. was this DIY? guide? some day on my list as well, very cool!

well kinda sorta guided, the guy I went with is born and raised in Nevada and knows all the terrain in the state (HUGE Sheep hunter) so I had help on area stuff but he has never turkey hunted so that part was all up to me.

Latest posts