Well my back went out

reloadxx

reloadxx

I have had back pain since last December when I had my last brain surgery because they had spinal fluid drains in my spine. Well I got up yesterday and went hunting hurting so bad but I was determined to hunt season is about gone and I been after this huge 6pt for a month. Well got home and stepped up in the bed of my truck to get my pack and had a razor sharp burn in my lower back i collapsed in the bed of my truck that was it. Well I ended up in Blount hospital. After a couple shots in my back and some other meds I can walk but not far. You don't realize how much you depend on your back till you can't walk or move.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Allen Sullivan

Allen Sullivan

Re: Well my back went out

Man hope you find out what’s wrong and get better soon. I know first hand about bad backs. I passed out in a Walmart store from pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jlanecr500

jlanecr500

Supporter

Omg, I know how you feel. I was bedridden for 2 weeks last year and lots of pain after that for a few months. I'm on the edge now. One little screw up and I'll be back in the bed. God bless

L

leader

Good luck, back pain sux

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M

Mike Belt

Any pain is bad. Back pain seems to make everything hurt. Hope you get over it soon.

Pic IN the Casa

Pic IN the Casa

Good luck.

SilverFox

SilverFox

Good luck. Mines a work in progress. I've been sleeping in the recliner for I guess 6 or 7 weeks now. I think a lot of what's keeping me there is the pain is so bad when it goes out and I'm in the bed I don't want to have that again.

double browtine

double browtine

Prayers for you reloadxx! I have had knee surgery and back surgery in years past. I know what you are dealing with. Just take it easy, and hopefully you will be feeling better soon.

reloadxx

reloadxx

Thanks guys. Yea only pain relief I can get is in a recliner and it totally don't go away then I just stop moaning

Snake

Snake

Dang man hate it for you and I can relate to back trouble I live with it daily . Been down myself hypertended my whole left leg and unbeknownst to me with that pain I have also hurt my back as well . Been wanting to go hunting but just can't make myself go in this cold cause I know with the shivering my back will probably get worse . Better rest it dude after meeting you I know you are quite younger than me so no deer is worth further damaging your back . Prayers sent for a full recovery .

D

Dale3

Live in Mt.Juliet ,Hunt Jackson county(Gainsboro)

my back out.(I've had trouble for years with it) My knee out(torn meniscus). My meds and radiation treatments for my prostate cancer are keeping me up at night right now, cant get a good nights sleep. I'm either up going to bathroom or having hot flashes 8-10 times a night and ALL day long. I had my second heart attack last summer, three more stints and open heart surgery with four by-passes. A heads up, OPen Heart surgery SUCKS.... It WILL kick kick kick your butt

reloadxx

reloadxx

Dale3":2vi6w0eg said:
my back out.(I've had trouble for years with it) My knee out(torn meniscus). My meds and radiation treatments for my prostate cancer are keeping me up at night right now, cant get a good nights sleep. I'm either up going to bathroom or having hot flashes 8-10 times a night and ALL day long. I had my second heart attack last summer, three more stints and open heart surgery with four by-passes. A heads up, OPen Heart surgery SUCKS.... It WILL kick kick kick your butt
Man seems like my little back pain is nothing to what you are going threw. Good luck buddy

D

Dale3

Live in Mt.Juliet ,Hunt Jackson county(Gainsboro)

reloadxx":3ers0rwr said:
Dale3":3ers0rwr said:
Man seems like my little back pain is nothing to what you are going threw. Good luck buddy

My point is getting old and health are just a way of life these days. You just deal with them and move on to the next one as long as they let you. live each day.
Back pain is not little, good luck to you also

archer19

archer19

Back pain is horrible!!!!!!
I've been down a few times with it.
Prayers for a quick and solid recovery.

P

PalsPal

Wow guys. Prayers for all of you.

W

WestTn Huntin man

I Feel for you guys . You've reminded me no matter how bad you have it someone has it worse. I didn't think I'd get to hunt at all this year because of back pain. 2 shots in my neck and 2 in my lower back and I was able to go some. Mostly sitting in a ground blind on a doughnut. I was very blessed to shoot 4 does. 1st season I haven't seen a buck in many many years. 1st one was for me,2nd one to Benton county Sheriffs office for the needy,3rd one for me, and the 4th one went to a unemployed Vet. I had concerns about getting them out of the woods. Every one was accessible with my truck. God is Good.This last doe was a struggle to get in the truck. I brought her home to clean. She dressed out at 106lbs.The stuff I hunt in is thick . Clean Neck shot and drop.
If you have not tried capsapin cream for your back pain it works better than anything I've tried. Just be careful not to burn yourself.

Attachments

• IMG_20180104_101903.jpg
    IMG_20180104_101903.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 187