Well I guess Im headed to Missouri

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Got a call today from a good friend this afternoon and they are whackin em.
My first hunting trip there will be tomorrow.
Had to pass on 2 trips to a great spot in TN in the last couple of weeks so I am pretty excited about this one.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

Gravey

Re: Well I guess Im headed to Missouri

Good luck! I was in Jonesboro, AR Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Killed 0, 13, and 2. Had a buddy that was also there on Sunday afternoon and Monday. They killed a 12-man limit in 2 hours on Sunday and 72 more Monday. The ice melted and it was game on.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled

tickweed":2ntvc7il said:
Wish you could have hunted with me this week. We have really been doing well maybe next year good luck

Me too man, me tooooo.

I will say this, you never know how much your wife does until she is unable to do much of anything.
It sucks for sure.

I really appreciate the opportunity for sure.

Don'tDrinkTinks

Gravey":2z2xsxof said:
Good luck! I was in Jonesboro, AR Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Killed 0, 13, and 2. Had a buddy that was also there on Sunday afternoon and Monday. They killed a 12-man limit in 2 hours on Sunday and 72 more Monday. The ice melted and it was game on.

We were just south of Jonesboro on Sunday and killed a 6 man limit in an hour and a half... it was INCREDIBLE.

Gravey

Don'tDrinkTinks":304b36xt said:
Gravey":304b36xt said:

We were just south of Jonesboro on Sunday and killed a 6 man limit in an hour and a half... it was INCREDIBLE.
:super: