Well I did it

diggerak

Large body 4 pt buck come in last evening. Put thirty yd pin on him let go. Hit shoulder deer hit ground arrow went flying out threw the woods.gravedigger come out ok but ke will break an arrow.penetrated threw shoulder back bone and stopped infar shoulder at the thick bone just barely out the skin

Dbllunger

diggerak":wtnzsaac said:
.gravedigger come out ok but ke will break an arrow.penetrated threw shoulder back bone and stopped infar shoulder at the thick bone just barely out the skin

I'm sorry but I don't really understand what you are saying here. Did you kill the deer?

diggerak

Bowtech destroyer 350. 442 grain arrow tipped with Gravedigger broadheads. Moving at 315 fps around 97 pounds of kinetic energy. Arrow didn't survive but broadhead is alright. Took 7 yrs of practice to get done.

diggerak

Nope just practicing for when it happened again. Lost a deer once to this problem. I tend to favor a more forward shot on deer. Makes me sick to lose one to a fixable problem. No pictures. Don't tend to worry about pics on little racks or does after killing hundreds

Latest posts