Well...I am walking the old Cross(bow) road now!!!

DMD

I have been toying with purchasing a crossbow ever since it became legal in TN. But, I have stayed with my compound. I have had quite a bit of problem with my neck, and shooting my compound seems to make it worse. So, I finally broke down and ordered an xbow. I don't know if I can lay down the compound completely yet, but I am planning on using the xbow some this coming season. I ordered a Barnett C5 Wildcat with quiver, 3x32 scope, arrows and built in cranking device - for $349 free shipping and no tax. Brand new with 5 year warranty. I thought that seemed like a pretty good deal.

I am excited to get it and try'er out!!!

mike243

:cool: had to quit bow hunting several years before xbows became legal for every body,I had always used bow season as more of a scouting tool than a method of hunting lol.I then realized I was messing up bowhunters on public land squirrel hunting with my rifle so I quit small game hunting ecept on private property.I have taken several deer over the years with 1 & still mainly use as a scouting tool for the once inawhile opertunity :) .Id rather go bang than twang but any legal method to get out in the woods works for me,hope you enjoy it as it has several disadvantges that vertical bows dont ;)