Well durn........

RUGER

RUGER

Supporter
Just text Man and asked him where he was working today.

"Nowhere yet, still in bed. Me and Victoria are both sick as dogs." :(

I know he is grown but I hate to think of my Little Man being sick, especially right here at Christmas.

Said he dunno what it is but he feels like crap. Said he almost left work yesterday.

He don't get sick very often but I sure hate it when he does.

DaveB

DaveB

My Wife has it. She is so sick she would have to get better before she died.

Throw up.

Fever.

No patience

Muscle and bone Aches

Head aches

Cough sounds like horse choking on apple.

No patience

No appetite

So sounds to me like MAN has it.

I believe this is what laid DA low. It is really not to be trifled with, you can get pneumonia

Best of health to all.

Rackseeker

Rackseeker

Yea my two daughters are 20 and 18 years old and I know what your saying. Alot of stuff is going around. I got sick the day before Thanksgiving, went to the Dr. got two shots and medicine. They done the swab test for flu and strep, negative for both. I went back about a week ago, blood test confirmed the flu. Still have not completely got over it yet. Just about there though. Hope they get to feeling better.

P

PalsPal

On the bright side, maybe it will move on quickly, and they will be better by Monday.

J.W.308

J.W.308

Daughter and 2 grand girls have the flu . Our 15 month old grand daughter has a upper respiratory infection and a ruptured eardrum from it . Hope They all feel better before the weekend.

Andy S.

Andy S.

Dangit, I hate that for MAN and for everyone else that is sick this time of year. I hope they all make a quick recovery and get well soon.

A family nurse practitioner just told me Sunday there is a very bad illness going around that mimics the flu, but it is not testing positive as the flu. She said some of her patients have been spiking 102-103 temps and looking/feeling like death. This is in SW TN.

R

Rockhound

I'm at the Dr. Now. Don't feel bad at all, just cough and fever.

JeepKuntry

JeepKuntry

Prayers for them. My oldest just got over an ear infection, I have bronchitis, and my wife went to the doctors office this morning and has a uti. I will say both the stomach bug and flu are going around in our area. The flu shot isn't really effective this year.

M

mike243

Been sick for 2 weeks and hoping I am getting better, :pray: sent for every body dang seems like the crud goes around a lot more these days than they use to ,quit hunting early cause I felt so bad,calling for 100% rain Saturday but I may just go set in the truck and wish some thing would run out in front of me :eek:

K

KENBOB10

Took me two and a half weeks and two doctor visits to where I could get out to the barn. Ain't well yet.

LanceS4803

LanceS4803

Giles County school had to cancel school for the remainder of the year. 30-50 kids a day being sent home.
My wife is a teacher and took to wearing a mask last Thu and Fri.