Weird dream last night

moondawg

Disclaimer: No drugs or alcohol consumed last night.

12/1/22

Had a dream I was going to a drugstore in Raleigh. I drove by Rite Aid on Raleigh Millington, and there were a lot of people standing in line outside the store, so I went to another store down the street. I walked it, and it was like a gift shop type store mixed with a hardware store. I was walking through the aisles and saw a grizzly bear walking in one of the aisles. And saw people walking with other bears in the store as if they were some kind of pet. I saw a black bear walking in the store, and even saw someone holding a black bear cub.

Fast forward to another part of the store, I saw mom there. She was looking for some tweezers. I looked in the hardware section, and didn’t see any. I pointed out to some needlenose pliers. Mom eventually found some tweezers and left.

I remember riding a BMX dirt bike to Mamaw and Papaw’s house in the Berclair area from Raleigh. I got there and told them about the bears in the store. And that I had joined a fire department.

Fast forward to the fire department. I was staying at a building (Firehouse?). One of my coworkers had a gal with him; I think she was going to sleep there with him. All of a sudden, there was a call on the radio that said the weather was rough and they needed help. It was starting to rain. I ran to a room (maybe my apartment in Raleigh?) to grab a set of keys, stood at the doorway looking out at the rain and….that’s when I woke up.

Kimber45

Disclaimer: No drugs or alcohol consumed last night.

12/1/22

Had a dream I was going to a drugstore in Raleigh. I drove by Rite Aid on Raleigh Millington, and there were a lot of people standing in line outside the store, so I went to another store down the street. I walked it, and it was like a gift shop type store mixed with a hardware store. I was walking through the aisles and saw a grizzly bear walking in one of the aisles. And saw people walking with other bears in the store as if they were some kind of pet. I saw a black bear walking in the store, and even saw someone holding a black bear cub.

Fast forward to another part of the store, I saw mom there. She was looking for some tweezers. I looked in the hardware section, and didn’t see any. I pointed out to some needlenose pliers. Mom eventually found some tweezers and left.

I remember riding a BMX dirt bike to Mamaw and Papaw’s house in the Berclair area from Raleigh. I got there and told them about the bears in the store. And that I had joined a fire department.

Fast forward to the fire department. I was staying at a building (Firehouse?). One of my coworkers had a gal with him; I think she was going to sleep there with him. All of a sudden, there was a call on the radio that said the weather was rough and they needed help. It was starting to rain. I ran to a room (maybe my apartment in Raleigh?) to grab a set of keys, stood at the doorway looking out at the rain and….that’s when I woke up.
I wish I could remember that much of my dreams.. Seems the ones I do remember “some” of, certainly give me something to laugh about later.

DANO63

Supporter
Not to high jack your thread but about 10 years ago I had a dream one night that someone in my family or a close person to me had gone to a convenience store and had bought a scratch off lottery ticket and won alot of money.
About 3 weeks later my mom called me at home one afternoon and told me she had just bought a lottery ticket at this store about halfway between my house and hers and it was for 2 million dollars.
Sure enough it was true!
She was generous enough to share some of it with me and my 3 brothers.

Snake

Supporter
Not to high jack your thread but about 10 years ago I had a dream one night that someone in my family or a close person to me had gone to a convenience store and had bought a scratch off lottery ticket and won alot of money.
About 3 weeks later my mom called me at home one afternoon and told me she had just bought a lottery ticket at this store about halfway between my house and hers and it was for 2 million dollars.
Sure enough it was true!
She was generous enough to share some of it with me and my 3 brothers.
Hey I think I'm kin to you all some way cuz 😂 p.s. tell mom ☺

CritterGitter

I have vivid dreams almost every night , crazy cause my ol lady , and son included rarely have a dream in their sleep. I wake up tired somtimes from my dreams which kinda sucks . Last time i was under a car and a gorilla was trying to reach under the car to grab me so i kept rolling back and forth out of his reach. Woke up and my back and stomach muscles were sore

Omega

I grew up in Raleigh. Don't remember any bears.
Stationed at Ft Bragg, NC from 84-92, there was a trash collection point close to an area we did land nav in, could swear there were bear tracks in the mud around there, never seen one though.

DANO63

Supporter

Attachments

• 030211a1_lottery_tz.jpg
    030211a1_lottery_tz.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 55

Snake

Supporter
Or a dinosaur chasing me while i was trying to escape on a bicycle, peddling as hard as i could through tall grass , woke up and my thighs were on fire 😆
When I was younger I used to dream Frankenstein would be after me . I'd run from house to house and he'd find the house I'd be in a closet and he'd come in the room about the time I'd wake-up scared to death but relieved it was a dream .

MUP

Supporter
When I was younger I used to dream Frankenstein would be after me . I'd run from house to house and he'd find the house I'd be in a closet and he'd come in the room about the time I'd wake-up scared to death but relieved it was a dream .
Mine was similar but it was the werewolf that I was always running from!

Urban_Hunter

If I have a memorable dream, it’s a nightmare. If I have a nightmare, it’s about tornadoes. My mom was terrified of tornadoes and instilled fear in me as a child, and as fate would have it I have been involved in more tornadoes than even makes sense. My wife has shaken me awake more times than I can remember because I’m rolling around moaning and groaning in my sleep.

Joe2Kool

Dude, that sounds unbearable!!

My reoccurring dream is being inside a giant snowball and can’t get out. And the moon hitting my childhood basketball goal!!

Raleigh? Spent the first 20 ish years of my life in tobacco fields not far from there!