weekend project... new exhaust

TNReb

Sorry... I misread that. I thought you posted that pic and said "here is one I lowered"... I thought you meant it was your bike, or a bike you previously had.

Do you think a set of black 10" bars (like the ones in that pic) would look goofy on my orange Fat Bob with chrome pipes?

FULLDRAWXX75

JMHO,

I would go with chrome bars on your bike Nyper, black bars will throw off the flow of the bike.

Even thou the other bike is black, the upper fork tubes, dash housing,etc are chrome and it disturbs the flow in my eye, it's not an eye appealing look. Now, if all those mentioned were blacked out, that would be a different story.

FDXX75

showmehorns

Nyper said:
Sorry... I misread that. I thought you posted that pic and said "here is one I lowered"... I thought you meant it was your bike, or a bike you previously had.

Do you think a set of black 10" bars (like the ones in that pic) would look goofy on my orange Fat Bob with chrome pipes?

Wouldn't look goofy, but a set of black pipes would set them off nicely.

TNReb

For what it's worth.. just an update...

I sold the Original Monster Baffles and ordered the QQ baffles instead. Along with those, I cut the stock baffle down to about 3" long and installed that as well. The bike sounds much better now.

Latest posts