Weatherby Element turkey

CHRIS WILSON

I couldn't stand it! I am real picky about patterning a gun and even though I know once I shoot certain shells they are pretty much the same , I always worry it will be a little different. Lasered 34 yards (we try not to shoot over, 35) Federal TSS 8/10, meadow creek mount/Swampfox Kingslayer. This Weatherby will shoot!
That's a dead turkey right there. Very nice pattern at 34 yards. Pattern density should still be good at 40 yards if you wanted to push it that far.

UT-longbeard

Just wondering if anyone else has one of these? One just happened to follow me home from a trip to the gun shop to " look " Lol. 20 gauge , 22 inch barrel , inertia driven and 6 pd. I love the feel and look of the gun. Shot it a few times Tuesday between rain and functioned well. Just wondering if anyone else has set one of these up? Anyone use a meadow creek mount ? Do you like the vent rib mount
I've got the waterfowl model 28" barrel. I love it. Great shooting gun and lightweight.

SKFOOTER

I couldn't stand it! I am real picky about patterning a gun and even though I know once I shoot certain shells they are pretty much the same , I always worry it will be a little different. Lasered 34 yards (we try not to shoot over, 35) Federal TSS 8/10, meadow creek mount/Swampfox Kingslayer. This Weatherby will shoot!
Is this with the Carlson's .575??

deerfever

Did you pattern with the straight 9's??
I did not but they usually shoot the same with the Federal as I have shot both before out of that choke tube. I had bought up those 8/10 at my local gun store before prices went crazy. I only have a few 9s left .