Weather for Juvy is...

DPH

Yea I feel your pain, got a blind set up for my lil man just hope he doesn't change his mind about going due to the weather.

Orion6

Yeah, my girl will go but I was really hoping for a little better weather. It's gone from 10% chance here to 70% rain.

We just need a few hours in the morning if nothing else. Fingers crossed.

Andy S.

I hate it for the juveniles here in SW TN as well as other areas of the state that will have less than desirable weather. Cool, damp, rainy, cloudy and windy would not be what I ordered for them if given the opportunity.

Spurhunter

My place in Fayette County is absolutely covered up with birds right now. I don't care what the weather does. I can't wait! Only problem is they are flocked up and every longbeard has a dozen hens. Not going to be the easiest hunting.

BHC

My game plan is to ride around tomorrow pm till I find a flock in a field.. hopfully they'll leave right at dark and im gunna slip in and pop up a blind on that field, once it good and dark... well ease in bout 6:00 am put up the dekes and wait hopefully they'll come back out to get dry.. ill call depending on how vocal they are...

elkman

BHC said:
I'll be hunting Wayne co, I'm shocked to hear you say that! We're covered up, and I see em in fields everywhere up there...

Without giving any secret places, what part of wayne county do you hunt. i will be hunting the Holly Creek area. i havent seen a turkey in 3-4 years while hunting during deer season. Deer are running everywhere, but turkeys are GONE!!!!!

BHC

Right on way Hardin county line, 20 min from savanna... We're sittin in the truck now had a strutter and about 10 hens on the field 20 min ago. Waiting on it to get dark so we can go put the blind up with out fear of them seeing us. Hopefully they'll come back out to play in the morning.