Weather Drama

Brisco Darlin

:bash: everytime the weather gets dicey, i have coworkers that run around in a panic all day. Mostly women but even some of the men would fit in the feminine
category for their behavior. I have to shut my door so i don't hear it.
Rant over.

Andy S.

I know what you mean. You'd think we were in the path of a Cat 5 Hurricane with some of the talk I overhear.

Brisco Darlin

Andy S.":mvk4f1n1 said:
I know what you mean. You'd think we were in the path of a Cat 5 Hurricane with some of the talk I overhear.
yeah the summer thunderstorms are just as bad to hear about.

HDUKE1986

Hey MUP on my way to work about 8 30, I heard on the radio they were shutting 111 down for a little while both directions just north of Lewis Chapel cause a few cars were off the road from ice but when I came off the mountain it wasn't bad but be careful buddy heading home.

MUP

Supporter
I drove the xterrible for just that reason buddy! I made it over early this morning ok, just rain, but now it's getting pretty treacherous looks like.

HDUKE1986

Yea we had some ice at the house when i left but nothing bad but as always if you need help on the way home just give me a shout and ill head on across the mountain

Brisco Darlin

saddleman1":29caqb0o said:
Going home. LOL LOL LOL drama drama drama wrecks already around here.
i've already had every one of my workers ask if we are closing early. i just said if you need to leave then leave and take it as vacation.

JeepKuntry

I've heard people talking about not working for two weeks because of the snow. In a couple weeks they will be complaining that they can't pay the bills. Nobody thought to get some chains for their vehicle. I've been at work each day. IMO the people missing tons of work hate there job.

saddleman1

My BOSS said we need to get out of here and I said BYE. Oh and by the way, I did get paid and not by vacation time, perks of the job and 34 years. :poke: :poke:

Urban_Hunter

J.W.308":94uzxyai said:
All my sub contractors said they were staying home if it snowed .

Same here. My schedule is already behind from last months snopocolypse and now everyone has no showed yesterday and today. I get no holds on my schedule so I'm screwed...

Trophy of the moment

• Trophy by Perry Hensley
    After seeing this deer walking through a field and into the woods I...
    • Perry Hensley
    • Updated:

Latest posts