we need a killer

8up

Ok we have have 3 cats go missing in 3 weeks from 3 different houses these were fixed cats so they did leave looking for love. We also had something last friday try to kill a turkey that was setting on 14 eggs. She lost a ton of feathers and all eggs were carried off with no sign of one even being broke. Today I smelled death as I was going down the drive and the wife went looking and found one of our biggest pearl guinea dead just inside the woods.

This may be the result of different predators but hunters are welcome to come shoot them.

JDP

Where ya located? I am in clarksville and would try to kill some yotes for you. If you allow me and another hunter.

String Music

Sounds like it could be wild dogs. Most everything else would have eaten the guinea and the turkey likely would not have gotten away.

8up

Our own dogs would have been in on it I think if it were dogs. oon and possum have been what has been in the traps

TNPredator

FINALLY got approved for this site..
If you still have that problem, I'm ready to travel.
I can put a tent at your place or close and watch the area for a week. Trap/shoot or just notify you of what it is that causing this trouble. All I ask is a little money for food and gas to get there and back.

Latest posts